Skip to content
Monday, Monday ****4/8/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC....where it is going to be another nice day....a very springlike day. Yes, I am so ready for this kind of weather. I hope each of you had a good week-end and I hope everyone was able to get a lot of good rest. I enjoyed my week-end. Was a bit busy but it was fun to spend time with my granddaughter. We have to take 2 vehicles since my DH took a lawn mower and long ladder with him. I had a back seat full of clothes as well. My granddaughter sat in front with me and we talked going down. She was very happy and bubbly again. You can just see how happy she is to spend time with us. This was our first 10 hour visit and for the rest of the month it will be 10 hours. In May she will then get to spend every other week-end with her dad. She was excited to see her dad's house and to get to see her room as well. She is such a joy to be around. They walked down in the woods so she could see how far his land goes. She wanted to know if this was her land as well and if he was going to move. She has never stay long at any place since my son and her mom divorced. I guess she just wanted to verify that her dad would not be moving soon. Having stability in a child's life is very important. All children need this.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. Know that we are here 24/7 and someone is usually here to answer questions....it is a bit slower on week-ends but check back during the week as people seem to post more during the week. I hope week-ends mean people are out and about and enjoying some natural Vitamin D....which is so good for the mind, body and spirit as well.

Vitamin D is important to a lot of people. So please ask your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked if you have not already done so. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some of us and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Monday, a beautiful spring day in April.

Have a good one.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Monday MiMi and to everyone who follows. I hope each of you had a nice weekend. And I hope it's sunny where you are today.

I plan to be out in the sunshine today and temps around 80. Yippee.

I hope each of you had a good weekend, mine was filled with busy out door stuff, YEAH ON THAT. DH got the back yard done, plants and veggies in the ground and in planting pots. The lawn is almost all green now and the trees everywhere are dropping leaves down so the trees look green again.

I am a sun loving person who used to live in a state, S. California, where it was green and warm most of the year.. living in TN is a season shocker to me and I go into a depression during the cold, dreary, gray months here in Tennessee.. so right about now I am beyond happy.. WELCOME SPRING.

MiMi, so glad your time with your granddaughter was so nice, I am so happy she is adjusting to everyone again and I hope with all my heart that her mother gets the message that her daughter has two families and your's is stable, caring and LOVING. It was such a long journey for all of you I'm so glad it's ending happily.

Okay, got a 11 o'clock appointment with my Rhuemy and it's 28 miles up the road so better get up and get dressed so I can head out the door and be there on time. I have to also take my bone density test, yearly, so have to add time into the appointment for that. UGH, what a pain it is to stay healthy... but worth it when all is said and done.

Have a great day eveyone, gentle hugs, Linda R

fibroinsd responded:
just stopped by to say hello..I had my work today..and tonight is Bunco..it is fun...but I am already tired..hope I don't fall asleep ..!

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

dollbug replied to fibroinsd's response:
Hello cece.....I am glad you stopped by. I hope things are going well with you. I know you are really busy with your work and taking care of your parents as well.

Is your DH back now? I hope he found work close to home. And how is your son liking his new job? I am sure you miss him.

I hope you have fun tonight at your game.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Hello everyone!

I am in Tifton Georgia this week for my job. I am working at a jail helping get their medical department ready for a big audit. Luckily I get to stay at a very nice hotel. I have two queen beds to choose from to sleep in! I get to eat at any restaurant and my company pays for it! I will be here for this week and maybe next week too. Luckily I am felling good. The weather is warm. I am hoping to go swimming tomorrow if I get off early enough.

I hope everyone has a great week. Soft hugs to all. Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

rudyandirmouse replied to fibroinsd's response:
Hi cece, I know how much you have to do and have so much on your plate so heres my air <<< HUGS >>> going out to you.
Wish I could do more to help, but know that I have your in my thoughts and close to my heart..
Gentle hugs, Linda R

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.