Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
eye sight and Fibro.
rickie3grandsons posted:
I was on Lyrica for 4 years and went off with Dr's ok I gained 30 lbs and realized my sight was not well this week I went for my yearly eye exam and was told my eye preasure was 22 and 24 in my eyes the Dr gave me a OCT test and told me I have Macular degeneration disease ...just wondering if any one else has had this happen was wondering if it was the Lyrica ??

Take the Poll

eye sight and Fibro is Lyrica have a link????
  • eye sight
  • lyrica and eye sight
vote
View Poll Results

xperky responded:
That's hard news for you. I hope you can slow the disease down with supplements. My dad has had good luck with that. Got to wonder about all these drugs we take sometimes, but then again it might have happened without. Best wishes to you and your precious eyes.
With Compassion,
Margaret

darlyn05 responded:
I do not know of a specific condition like Macular Degeneration being linked to Lyrica use, although eye sight changes are noted as a possible side effect. Here is a link with listed possible side effects;

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-93965-Lyrica Oral.aspx?drugid=93965&drugname=Lyrica Oral&source=2&pagenumber=6

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.