Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

eye sight and Fibro.
    rickie3grandsons posted:
    I was on Lyrica for 4 years and went off with Dr's ok I gained 30 lbs and realized my sight was not well this week I went for my yearly eye exam and was told my eye preasure was 22 and 24 in my eyes the Dr gave me a OCT test and told me I have Macular degeneration disease ...just wondering if any one else has had this happen was wondering if it was the Lyrica ??

Take the Poll

eye sight and Fibro is Lyrica have a link????
    • eye sight
    • lyrica and eye sight
    vote
    View Poll Results

xperky responded:
    That's hard news for you. I hope you can slow the disease down with supplements. My dad has had good luck with that. Got to wonder about all these drugs we take sometimes, but then again it might have happened without. Best wishes to you and your precious eyes.
    With Compassion,
    Margaret

darlyn05 responded:
    I do not know of a specific condition like Macular Degeneration being linked to Lyrica use, although eye sight changes are noted as a possible side effect. Here is a link with listed possible side effects;

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-93965-Lyrica Oral.aspx?drugid=93965&drugname=Lyrica Oral&source=2&pagenumber=6

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
    Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    403 of 430 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.