Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Today...
Tschmo posted:
Today is just a bed day....it doesn't make sense to even try....tomorrow should be better...it usually is. I wish you all a better day...

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
I hope you rest well... And feel better for it... My thoughts and prayers are with you... Take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

missist replied to dakotaspirit1957's response:
So sorry you need to rest so much. I'm about to take a nap myself. Hubby is on his way home for the weekend. I feel bad the house is not spiffed up for him, but been adjusting to new meds and spent a lot of time lately staring at the lake. Much better now, but could still use a nap.

jillylin responded:
I hope today will be better for you.
Gentle hugs
Jillyxx

1Bluesky responded:
Its good you can understand when to stop. Crazy weather here shut me down for today. I heard a useful lyric in a Tinita Tikaram(sp) song. "Everybody know a sunrise follows a sunset" hope you feel better real soon.

1Bluesky replied to missist's response:
You know I have been wanting to go to the lake bad lately and I'm having flare ups. My relatives often say at least once during a conversation "We know you aren't a morning person" like its a crime. I've stop trying to explain... Don't beat yourself up about housekeeping. Anyone that loves you will understand - If they don't well tell them to get to work! I've got piles of clean clothes everywhere. I keep asking my friend to stop washing clothes till I catch up for putting them away. Feel like throwing them in the garbage:). Stay positive

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
464 of 539 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.