Today...
Tschmo posted:
Today is just a bed day....it doesn't make sense to even try....tomorrow should be better...it usually is. I wish you all a better day...

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
I hope you rest well... And feel better for it... My thoughts and prayers are with you... Take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

missist replied to dakotaspirit1957's response:
So sorry you need to rest so much. I'm about to take a nap myself. Hubby is on his way home for the weekend. I feel bad the house is not spiffed up for him, but been adjusting to new meds and spent a lot of time lately staring at the lake. Much better now, but could still use a nap.

jillylin responded:
I hope today will be better for you.
Gentle hugs
Jillyxx

1Bluesky responded:
Its good you can understand when to stop. Crazy weather here shut me down for today. I heard a useful lyric in a Tinita Tikaram(sp) song. "Everybody know a sunrise follows a sunset" hope you feel better real soon.

1Bluesky replied to missist's response:
You know I have been wanting to go to the lake bad lately and I'm having flare ups. My relatives often say at least once during a conversation "We know you aren't a morning person" like its a crime. I've stop trying to explain... Don't beat yourself up about housekeeping. Anyone that loves you will understand - If they don't well tell them to get to work! I've got piles of clean clothes everywhere. I keep asking my friend to stop washing clothes till I catch up for putting them away. Feel like throwing them in the garbage:). Stay positive