Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello Spring is here!
1Bluesky posted:
Hello everyone - hope all is as well as it can be. Funny, I'm here because my friend has a FB friend wanting some help with fibromyalgia. I suggested this site and I'm running around looking for Fuji50. (Hi Fuji)
Then I remembered I've been having a rough patch and not dealing with it correctly Two car accidents not my fault, one a t-boned by texting woman hit and recent one in February I was coming home from the chiropractor's office and a bone head crossed two solid line and tried to eek past me to get into a entrance. Fail.com.
I'm just having a whale of a time getting back to my normal pain:) I have 4 dogs that I don't get walk much play in yard often and its spring garden time. Lifting that bag of soil - bad idea. Still, I rise.. walk down the stairs backwards small bucket in hand slowly planting. Rewarded next morning with growth. Ice packs are my friend.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.