Skip to content
muscle spasms, heebie geebies
Wolfsong452 posted:
ok. what can I do to make them go away. I"m sitting here at work, I tried different chairs, I put my head down, I wallk around I even went to my car and tried to nap there hoping tha something would make it go away.

I took my muscle relaxor and a low dose pain medicine. I"m done my meditation, and stretching

I wished I had one of those socks with rice in them tha you put in the microwave.

going absolutely crazy here,.

booch007 responded:
Good morning for me....HEAT is what I would use. Whether a thermacare Patch or got my hands on the heating pad. I also have (lucky me) a blanket warmer that I can wrap up in.

I know exactly what you were feeling. I hate it when it happens. I also have had to stop in my tracks, that the muscles everywhere else shut down....

Sit heat on and get the head and neck leaning on something (the car was a great idea). Other then that, you did everythign I would have.....sorry you got in trouble. Hoep you are better as I write this note.

Nancy B

Wolfsong452 replied to booch007's response:
thanks,

I am going to check into the thermacare patches. I'm also going to start bringing my tube sock full of rice to work.

When I'm at home I take a shower as hot as I can. I had to shower at least 3 times when I met to bed. Once before bed, then a couple of hours later and then finally a 3rd time. When then slept soundly, just not long enough due to phone calls.

shesh,

I don't know about the heating pad a work, but that's a thought.

big thanks

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
467 of 542 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.