Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TGIF*****Roll Call *****4/19/2013 *****HAPPY DANCE FOR ME*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where bad weather is headed....storms expected today and through the night. It is suppose to get better though tomorrow. I hope it will be much shorter. I hate the damp weather.....as I think my body can tell when it is going to hit. I woke up again too early this morning but at least it was not 3 am.

I am so happy....we are going to have a new family member around Thanksgiving....another sweet baby is expected....my younger son and his wife are adding this addition to our family. My grandson will be 4 years old in Sept....so this is really a good time for them to bring another baby into our family. I am hoping and praying that we will be a little girl....but I really just pray that this baby is healthy....which is what is important. My grandson has not been told yet. I am sure he will be excited though as he has wanted a little brother or sister anyway....(or so he thinks)....he watches babies when they are shown on tv commercials.

This will be our 4th grandchild. It is funny because I thought for
a long time that one of my children would end up with twins but I guess it is not meant to be. I just had a feeling though. I am not sure just how anyone can manage 2 babies at once but I am sure people just learn to cope.

So this is my good news. Another little one to love and cherish.
I am so thankful for all of the *blessings* that GOD has provided.
There is nothing sweeter than a newborn baby.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take time and effort as there are no quick fixes. We do have to remember also that we are all different and what works for one may or may not help another. But I am sure that soon each of you will find the *right combination of tools and tips* that will help ease the wrath of the dragon, aka FM.

Vitamin D....be sure and speak to your doctor about checking your Vitamin D level which is important to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause some people to have additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

New members should also check out the info under *tips* and *resources* here....as I am sure you will find some things that perhaps you have not thought of before. Be sure also to read the *member toolbox*.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Friday in April.

Remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

missist responded:
Good Morning Mimi in NC, Mary in SC here,

We are also going to get your weather. The sky above my lake is all cloudy and it is windy this morning. I'm glad I did yard work yesterday, now it will be nicely watered.

I overdid yesterday, of course..
my lower back is awful, but it will loosen up in time--especially after I get breakfast and take my celebrex.

Since I won't be working outside today, I'll be doing woodburning on a custom order of an illustrated poem. I need to put the poem on some wood and do a sort of Tribal looking border all around it and a small pair of running shoes. I'm also talking to someone interested in some little animals, from my jugband designs, but she wants them smaller.

I'm so glad I have my little etsy shop--its a great way for me to earn a little money and keep busy with something absorbing--art.

Been sipping coffee watching the geese out on the lake. My dogs have been standing guard on shore as a couple of the geese really would like to get up on the fresh mown grass, eat my bird seed and poop. The geese have been honking up a storm in protest but Mojo & Paco have no intention of walking away.

Hope you all have a lovely Friday! And weekend!
Mary
Http://pokeberrypatch.etsy.com

rudyandirmouse responded:
TGIF to MiMI, Mary and to all that will follow. I hope your yesterday was fibro issue and pain free, not always possible but I do wish it for each of you.

It's over cast here but the sun is due out in an hour to two. We have left over clouds yet from the rain storm and wind that visited us over night and that is now heading to towards MiMi in NC. I hope it's weakended cause the winds were very strong. No damage in my back yard but they were strong enough that I did think some tree limbs would come down at a few points last night.

It will also be very much cooler today, 30 degrees cooler than yesterday. I had been so enjoying the spring and early summer temps but will have to fore go them for a few days until the temps climb back up.

No plans for today, just a few errands and maybe a movie later to night. Am thinking dinner out aftwewards, but it's a wait and see how DH feels when he gets home. He's been very busy doing the assembly of all things out of doors and grilling equiptment. @ DH's store people come in and want out of door furniture and grills and they want them NOW, so DH has to have so many of each built and ready for sale. To do that he has to have a storage are filled with ready to go out the door things in every modle, takes up time and space and he comes home beat. So going out tonight might be put on hold until he gets Sunday off.

MiMi, Congradulations to you and your family. It's always a blessing when a new little ones comes into a family and how wonderful it is that this is coming to you now when your granddaugher can be a part of it. I am so happy for you!

Mary, I hope the weather coming your way from our way calms down and it just rain. The winds that came with the storm that just left us had really strong winds. We had to take down and move a lot of our out door plants and the humming bird feeders because of the strong winds. They were just blowing around with the winds.

Not a lot to post about today so will close this off here with well wishes for each of you. Have a good day, one with sunshine, warmth and no fibro issues or pain.
Gentle hugs, to all... Linda R

fibroinsd responded:
Congratulations Mimi...so very happy for you. I still remember the person that told me "you need to celebrate the good times. There will be plenty of troubles, but make the good times special." It was when my kids were baptized. So this is something to celebrate..

It is a beautiful sunny warm day here...although the desert winds are blowing and the humidity is very low...I will spend a few min. this morning enjoying the sunshine while I sit on the porch.

I am saddened this morning with more news out of Boston..I am glad they have caught the one, but find no happiness in his death....just sadness that all of this happened. My heart goes out to those people that died just watching a race. It is all so very very sad...

I guess it is all a reminder to enjoy today...

cece.
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Wolfsong452 responded:
HURRAY!

Wolfsong452 replied to fibroinsd's response:
wow! I'm feeling so much better, so glad it's Fri. Even though that means I"m work. Fri. is my Monday's.

I work Thurs. Fri. Sat. Sun. going in Sun night and getting off Mon. morning.

anyway, been getting cranky feeling cruddy slowly each day that passed in the month of April.

Got really mean some times, had some happy happy days, sometimes both in the same day.

Well, had a snit with boyfriend, who told me I was acting crappy. I apoligized as he was right.

had a snit with my brother, who refused to talk to me, well he's almost back to me now.

Had more than one snit with my father, now that's a never ending story.

Well, had a blow up with my father last night, was texting boyfriend who's not going to be able to see me this weekend,

that brought on the weeping, quitely crying, weeping some more. Drove to work tears going down my face.

Sometimes I feel cruddy and can't tell you why, not until it's starting to get better. So, I usually have to treat the whole body unless I can figure out what's the problem

I broke down and took some meds. that my ears-nose throat doctor had given me for my sinus, I knew it was bothering me, but, thought I'd work thru it. Hey it's spring.

same thing with all my pains.

well, today is a break, guess the crying etc. relieved some of the pressure.

still a bit sinusy, but now I can say, ok, this hurts, that hurts, sinus is a problem, I'm now a bit consipated, along with a funny tummy,

so, it's A HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY. I can now treat what's bothering me!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
367 of 394 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.