Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy Monday
franr posted:
Good Morning Everyone
I havenot posted since last Monday as with most of the country it has been a very sad week here in Boston. I have ben sick with with a bronchial infection and this has brought on symptoms of the fibromylgia.As i get older now it seems every little cold affects me. But this infection had me down with a fever for a week.This brought on more anixety and some depression On top of all the saddness here we recieved news that my dear friends daughter was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer.She is only 40 with two young children.What a week. I nam going to look forward pray that we can all overcome our problems. Please keep all of the Boston area in your prayers. Hugs Fran

missist responded:
Hi Fran,
I'm not sure I've met you, but then with my memory we could best buds.

Just wanted to say very sad about Boston.. and Texas-- my goodness! So many things going on these days.

I would take a nose dive too if that was my city.
(well I don't live in a city..but I would!)

I will sure add you to my prayer list, and hope you get some real nice weather and take a little walk out in the spring air and sunshine soon, and feel better. Terrible time of year to be sick.

Love and Peace to you!!
Mary
http://pokeberrypatch.etsy.com

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
464 of 539 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.