Skip to content
Positive Dr. Visit!
missist posted:
Well I drove the half hour to the dr for labwork and turned out the nurse looked at my chart and couldn't figure out why I needed labwork--so they decided I didn't this time and instead let me have my dr visit early so I wouldn't waste the drive.

found out my BP Is back to normal and I've lost 5 pounds. cool.

Other than that not much is changed so just keeping the meds as is and go back in a few months.

It's chilly and cloudy here today, so I'm staying in house with my heat on. Hoping my unusual fatigue will lift soon. I think what it is is weather changes-- up and down. Spring is that way. The stress I was having over the dog and hubby etc.. is gone now--so I'm just gonna hope my plants hang in there untill get them planted, and after my nap (already need one! ) I'll start doing some drawing and sketching for my etsy shop and let the rest of my chores go for now.

Its good to be able to chat about this junk here cuz non-fibros really don't want to hear about it. LOL..

Love all!
Mary
http://pokeberrypatch.etsy.com

dollbug responded:
Hello Mary....You have a keeper....no joke...someone must have made a *mistake* and they held themselves accountable and responsible for it. Hooray****it is good to know that there are some good people who do what is right when they make errors, especially when we, FMers, do NOT always feel up to going anyway. It is not like we DO NOT want to go but rather how we feel....as we can never know from time to time how we will feel on the day of any appointment.

I hope you will rest and feel better soon.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

BetteK responded:
Lucky you. All that and you lost 5 lbs., too!

If you're even thinking of sticking plants in the ground, I envy you. The only month we KNOW won't have frost is July. One year I planted green beans on May 29, June 15, and again on June 29 because the frost had killed the first 2 plantings.

But today tempts me. We've had 2 cloudless days in a row. The weather guy on the noon news said this is the first time that's happened since September! I took 2 short walks of not quite a mile--one this morning, one this afternoon. Shins hurt, both hips hurt: mine and the 2005 model that was revised in 2010! But it was worth it. We have a wildflower called a sunburst that is out. Oh, Joy. It looks like a dandelion with a skinny stem and scrawny leaves, but it is gloriously, brightly yellow and so cheerful alongside the still-brown weeds along the road.

Mary, I hope you soon get more than 2 marvelous outdoor days in a row.

BetteK (here in SW New York State)

missist replied to dollbug's response:
thanks Mimi--I'm just so tired! but yes, I am glad they did that too, cuz it would have been really annoying to drive there again Thursday! As you probably know, a 30 min drive saps the day of needed energy.

I do like this dr, he is quick and to the point and although he is near retirement age he's amazingly more up to date on fibro than any of my past drs were.

missist replied to BetteK's response:
boy I feel ya BetteK, I was raised in Wisconsin and spent a year in FargoND before moving down south--and I can sure understand that hesitation to plant. I'm only doing perennial plants, but I got lots of freebies from a friend and some from my old garden & just hope they won't keel over waiting for me since they are all out of the dirt.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.