Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thursday ***4/25/2013***better late than never ***
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily.....MiMi in NC.....as you can tell I am really late this morning posting.....seems like it was not meant for me to be on the computer today. I actually woke up too darn early 5 am and was dead tired and drifted back to sleep.....which was a very good thing.....but then when I woke up again I had problems trying to get going. It has been one of those days. I came to my son's house to keep my grandson and the computer here was not connecting to the internet. Had major problems trying to figure out just what the problem was. I did all that I knew to do and still could not get a connection. Computers are great as long as we are connected.....but then when something happens and you can not figure out the problem then it is not a good thing.

OK.....my grandson has an *attitude* this morning also.....so that is not a good thing either. He refused to eat breakfast after I fixed it. He even told me what he wanted but then decided he was not eating. He went to his room several times and slammed the door, which is a NO NO.....and he knows better. Anyway.....that is how my day has started. I hope it gets better as the day goes on.
'
I spoke to my daughter this morning and we are baffled at the things which have happened.....it is odd that it stopped as quick as it started and we have no idea why. I am beginning to think that perhaps it will continue to be a *mystery* forever. It seems like we have lots of questions with no answers. I think this kind of thing happens a lot though.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process though to figure out what the *right combination of tools* is that will help you improve your daily journey.....and it does take time and effort, since only you can be the judge.

Vitamin D......so important.....with the weather getting better......we will all soon have warm sunshine to enjoy.....and our bodies can soak up some natural Vitamin D. I am now reading though that most people still will not get enough. There are still so many things that no one is actually 100 % sure of.....and some of the doctors still do not agree or at least have different views on Vitamin D.

The weather here is nice today......some places got some rain last night but I am not sure that it rained here. Damp weather is on its way again though and I think that said perhaps Saturday night we can expect some again.

I do hope each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all. Remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Thursday MiMi and to all that will follow. I hope your day has started out well, sorry yours hasn't MiMi, and that the rest of your day will go well.

It's sunny here. I spent some time putting the plants back onto the pourch because of a cold night with temps in the mid 30's. The news says they are ' almost' sure last night's 30's were the last until next Fall. Dare I hope? Anyway a warm day in the 60's and up from there. I can handle that.

DH is home today so have plans to head out and have breakfast before we do some errands. No big plans to do anything big or important. Just a nice spring day of being out of doors in the sunshine.

angleswife, I hope your yesterday was restful and that you were able to rest your ankle. I hope that it will be possible for you to use the cane as often as possible while the ankle gets stronger. I know it may not be something you can do, considering your business, while gardening.

Cory, I hope your doing better.

I guess I'll close this here with ' well wishes' for each of you and a hope that your day is a very nice one.

Gentle hugs, Linda R

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Happy Thursday to all!

The weather is overcast today. A small cold front coming through will give us a little rain.

Mimi - I hope your day is going better now. It sure looks like your grandson is showing his independence today! Probally later in the day he will want to be the baby again and be held!
You never know at this age. Last night my great niece whom is 5 years old was listening to a song. She declared how much she loved the song. The song was about being in love. I asked her if she had fallen in love with a boy yet. She looked at me, rolled her eyes up in her head and said, " I am only 5 years old Aunt Debbie." Then for the rest of night she kept giving me dirty looks. I guess I touch a nerve in her!

Linda - I hope your day with you husband is a nice one. I hope you get to enjoy some beautiful weather.

Cory - have you dug yourself out of all the snow yet? I was reading your post about a snow storm with lighting in it. I have never seen that or even heard of it. It sure sounds like a scary storm.

Angelswife - I hope you ankle is doing better today. It is so sad to read that it is injured. Please let us know how you are doing. You are in my prayers.

Everyone take care. Please take care and soft hugs to all.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
464 of 539 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.