Skip to content
Friday Role Call
Wolfsong452 posted:
well sitting here at work, thought I'd do a Fri. check in.

not much going on, not sleeping enough, or sleeping TOO MUCH. yet no rested.

I sure will be glad when this weather gets stable. My roseca is killing me.

I go around with what looks like sun burn all day.

nite all

missist responded:
Good Morning and Good night to you!

dollbug responded:
TGIF*****and thanks Sharon for starting the roll calls so early....the furbabies woke me up early this morning around 4 and I was not in a good mood at all so I was able to drift back to sleep for a while. I then woke up but I am still very tired. I hate days like this. It is quite annoying to me when I do not feel good and am tired on top of not feeling good. I guess the 2 go together though.

I wish I could say that I sleep too much....but that it not the case for me. Actually I do not think I have ever slept too much, even when I did not have to deal with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM.

I am indeed glad that today is Friday....as we have my granddaughter again tomorrow. She is such a little joy to be around. Next week end she will spend the first week-end with her daddy. So that will be a good thing although we will only get to see her every other week-end, which will be a very long time for all of us.

She has already told her daddy that she wants to spend every other week with him when school is out. So I guess we will see just how this pans out as well. I truly think she has figured out just what took place the 3 years that she was not allowed to see any of us. Of course, none of know what she was told to begin with....so perhaps she has come to her own decisions about things.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find the right combination of things which will improve your quality of life. It does take time and effort and you should also remember that we are all different so what helps one person may or may not help you. You have to decide and keep on keeping on until you find out what works for you. Everything about FM is a process.

Vitamin D....be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked which is so important to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain, as it sure did for me.

I do hope each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a nice spring day for everyone, with lots of warm sunshine to enjoy.

That's all folks.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dollbug responded:
Sharon I meant to say that you can report the other 2 posts which showed up but I am not sure that anyone actually *deletes* them now. It seems like this week there was all kinds of strange things going on with the board. I know that several times I have posted in the morning with it to just disappear....and I have also have multiple posts as well too at times.

Take care.

MiMi

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dakotaspirit1957 replied to dollbug's response:
Good morning... I love morning..... Early morning on the porch all alone typoing away... My mind seems clearer... Coffee tastes great... Sun is just coming up usually... I always have been an early riser... I like waking before the rooster and sun... Made the Rooster back home mad to see the bedroom light go on and then to know I was on the patio waiting for him to make his usual noise... Sometimes he crowed when my bedroom light came on... Mom and Dad were so mad lol... So I got to planning my morning the night before.. laying clothes out... Within reach so I would only wake him if I made noise on the patio... I was like real quiet tho... Had to sneak thru my hungover brothers room to get there had to be lol... He got rather physical when rudely awaken...

I mentioned a long time ago writing a piece about all of you... It is almost complete... I am finding satisfaction reading it.. I usually don't reread my writings... But I want this one to be perfect like an essay or poem for a contest... Those I reread... Sometimes... I put it aside for a long time while I was ill... But pulled it out as a reminder as to I was not alone... So many times...

I will publish it here soon... Perhaps sooner then I think lol...

Life here is exciting.. I am anxious waking up... My X-DIL spent the night and will be here for the day... I will hopefully sleep or stay clear of her... I got pretty anxious last night... Snappy but stayed to myself as much as I could... Just knowing she is on the other side of my door tho... I came out to have a cig and she was smoking and drinking and giving my oldest son a lecture about God last night... She was lecturing him on the Catholic Church... Being a Mormon... Well... jShe tried to include me... Being I am Catholic... I took a couple of drags and went back in words unspoken... My youngest son her X came in to see if I was ok... Sure... Only wanted a coulple of drags... And no conversation... Especially from a drinking , smoking, Mormon... Must have changed that church a lot...

Enough... I will work myself up and I have 20 minutes before my son leaves for work and I can go to my room... Sorry... And this is not the place... Sorry...

It will be a long day... Going to plug in my electronic cig and see if I can get use to it and work on my writings or homework... Homework probably...

I sorta like my new counselor... My old one did most of the talking and I seen her for 1/2 hour... even 15 min sometimes,... This one gives me homework and yes I actually do it lol... and visits with me for an hour and I do the talking... I am actually feeling like I am going somewhere... I have 7 things to basically keep track of... today will be a basic one and I don['t have to write a useless diary... I will be sharing it lol... MMM and I will be printing out the last months assignment... keep forgetting to do that... Have an appointment on the 2nd with her... Need to get organized... And have some to get caught up on... Today's diary is what is going on with my stresses I cannot change and stresses I can change.. And what am I doing... I am thinking about doing some packing... Getting some of my things packed up... She might be using my room while I am at my daughters and that means it needs to be child proof and her proof...

Well... I can go in now... bye take care... Love Jan/Dakota

dollbug responded:
Friday ****4/26/2013 ****I just wanted to add the day and date here....since after a while all of the posts just kind of run together. Sometimes I like to go back and find something and it is so much easier with the date on them.

MiMi

missist replied to dollbug's response:
hi all of you! I didn't really say much this morning. I'm still pretty tired out all the time. Mojo ripped his stitches and it got gross and infected so another about $200 he's got over $500 in this owie and I guess when it finally heals he'll have a pretty bad scar.

Anyhow he now has the satellite dish on his head so he is feeling very sorry for himself. He's also a bit sedated--so kind of weird. He licked the air all night, I think he must have been thinking he was licking his wound. I fell asleep and heard it and forgot his big giant plastic cone head so I yelled for him to stop licking! long night. LOL. . he tried to get in bed with me for a cuddle-- I love him, but he has never been allowed on furniture--and yet when we got home from vet yesterday he got up on my couch and appeared to be very familiar with it--even found the pillow!

I'm thinking he's been naughty before.

so.. I called dr to see if I could add more gabapentin--and maybe half the celexa-- but unfortunately they were closed for the weekend. Bummer. I feel like the gabapentin has filtered out a lot of the nerve 'noise' in my body--but now I can pinpoint little pinches and 'ant bites' all over my body at random moments and I think-- o wow! I bet this is what caused all that pain and stiffness all this time! I am not as stiff as I was.

The double dose of Celebrex I have been taking the past few weeks is a big help I'm sure--but I feel certain this gabapentin has made a difference, just maybe not quite enough.

Wish I was not so tired though!

So... hoping that improves soon, please soon!

My best to you all!!
Mary
Pokeberrypatch.etsy.com

fibroinsd responded:
Afternoon...a nice afternoon here...not much to say...DH should be home soon and then we will take dinner to my parents and then see if they are up for going to the play at church tonight..the high school group is putting on "The wizard of OZ"...I know, not what you normally think of in church, but they started a few years ago having the kids put on a "normal" play just as a fun thing to do..
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.