Skip to content
Saturday *****4/27/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where it is already 55*.....OMG.....it is cloudy but I do not think rain is expected.....I hope it waits. I think they are saying though that we might get some rain tonight late. My son is doing some yard work and had to do some digging in his yard. So I do hope it will not be a lot of rain since what has been done must be inspected before he can proceed. Anyway.....I am excited to see my granddaughter again and she has another softball game today. It will be at 1. I think she has lost interest in playing ball though once she found out that it was going to interfere with her visits with us. I an not sure if my son has anything else planned or not.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a great day for all. I do hope everyone will have pleasant weather and some warm sunshine. Try to get some natural Vitamin D, if possible. As a lot of us know....it does the body good.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. So hang in here and learn all you can about what others have found that has made a difference for them. You never know what might help you until you try.....try it you might like it.

New members will find a lot of very good info right here on this website. Check out the info under *tips* and *resources* and also review the *member toolbox*.

I also wanted to remind new members that there is a place to add whatever you care other FMers to know about you. Click on *my community profile* and it will take you to a user friendly place where you can add your profile and whatever you care to. This helps some of us know a bit more about who we are *speaking* with on this site.

Vitamin D. Again I want to remind everyone to speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level, which is really important to a lot of people these days.

That's my story and yes, I'm sticking to it on this last Saturday in April.

Have a great day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

jillylin responded:
Morning Mimi and Fibrofamily,
really cold here in the UK but sunny.

Not doing fantastically well here. Tried to up my exercise because I am missing physical activity so much but as usual, I overdid it and am paying the price. It always seems three steps forward and two back.

Having serious blood pressure problems despite doing everything right so don't understand why. Does fibre affect BP?

I have a new doctor whom I saw on wednesday. I asked if she believed Fibromyalgia exisited and her response was she believes people when they say they are in pain. Not sure what to make of that answer. Does she or doesn't she or is she just sitting on the fence.

Anyway enough of my moans. Gentle hugs to all who need one.
Jillyxx

missist replied to jillylin's response:
Good Morning all!

Jillyin--I had a rheumatologist visit and he said just that--that he believes people etc.. I didn't feel very confidant in him--so just got his reccomendations and said I'd have my primary treat me--and he seemed just fine with that--which clued me in that he wasn't interested in helping people who don't have interesting looking deformities and never get better. LOL.. bye bye.

Anyhow my new dr seems to be up on the treatments used but also doesn't really give me time to say much to him. so gonna just hope the drugs he got me going on are good--so far I do feel less pain but in adjusting to them I am way too fatigued. Not liking that. hope it is temporary.

Bit of rain where I am..but its just sprinkles which I wouldn't notice if I couldn't see it on the lake.

Just watched a Mommy & Daddy pair of geese by by with 6 tiny fuzzy babies. That was wonderful! First new babies I've seen, my first spring living here. And of course my camera battery is dead again! oy.

I have too much to do today and just hope I can get some of it done. Used to be I could rest up a few days and then do things, now I"m just still tired--I've been on this stuff a little more than 3 weeks, so dunno if it will improve or I'll have to start over with something else.

Hope everyone will have a good day today!

Mary
Pokberrypatch.etsy.com

katmandulou responded:
Hi everyone, and Happy Saturday!

Cool and sunny here in southeastern Mass, 63? and that's what we'll have for the rest of the day. I've een out already, but plan of getting more D later. I can see tulips - yellow and red - and some grape hyacinths outside my office window. And dandelions. The birds are about, I thnk we have some new cardinals, and we need to get some seed into those feeders!

Working is certainly cutting into my play time (LOL), and I miss my friends here. Still trying to balance work, home, play, and exercise. It's a new learning process for me.

Mimi, I hope you are spending good quality time with your GD. She is a new blessing for you, and I'm so happy things are turning out well.
jilly, I'd be encouraged that the doc says she "believes people when they say they are in pain". Because it can't be diagnosed with any test, lots of people think we're just plain nuts. You can't see pain (except in our faces or gait) and it looks unreal to them.
Mary, the meds I was put on made me gain 35# - the same 35# I lost last year (after 7 years)! The fatigue will fade, but you've got to get motivated. A walk every day helped me; I had been sitting around too long and had gotten complacent. Plus, you'll get your vitamin D, which will make you feel better.
Til next time, I wish you all the bast days you can possibly have,Lou

missist replied to katmandulou's response:
Thanks KatmanduLou!

I did get outside today, Potted up a bunch of plants that I got from a friend. Also got pix of baby geese in the lake, and the parents brought them up on my lawn too!

a couple of the pix are on my facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/PokeberryPatch

They are my first babies in our new home. Very excited!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.