Skip to content
Tuesday ***APRIL 30, 2013 ***
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily.....MiMi in NC....where it is another cloudy damp day....looks like we will be getting more rain showers off and on today. It is the end of the month and we have survived without too many *issues* but now it has started yet again...so I guess we will have to deal with what ever we are faced with. There is yet another warrrant out for my daughter...it came to a halt and then all of a sudden it has started again...and the bad thing is she has done *nothing* different. It is sad when people can NOT get anyone to do anything about such as this. People are just doomed in trying to deal with lunatics.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all...it seems like hope is all that is left.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take time and effort to figure out the right combination which will work so hang in there and continue to keep on keeping on.

Vitamin D...be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked...which is important to a lot of people these days.

For those you can...please pray for my daughter and our family as we have no idea what is in store for the next thing to take place.

That's all.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Anon_2912 responded:
You and family are in my prayers....

Just keep repeating over and over "Jesus/God be with us"

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
198 of 215 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.