Skip to content
Tuesday ***APRIL 30, 2013 ***
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily.....MiMi in NC....where it is another cloudy damp day....looks like we will be getting more rain showers off and on today. It is the end of the month and we have survived without too many *issues* but now it has started yet again...so I guess we will have to deal with what ever we are faced with. There is yet another warrrant out for my daughter...it came to a halt and then all of a sudden it has started again...and the bad thing is she has done *nothing* different. It is sad when people can NOT get anyone to do anything about such as this. People are just doomed in trying to deal with lunatics.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all...it seems like hope is all that is left.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take time and effort to figure out the right combination which will work so hang in there and continue to keep on keeping on.

Vitamin D...be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked...which is important to a lot of people these days.

For those you can...please pray for my daughter and our family as we have no idea what is in store for the next thing to take place.

That's all.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

missist responded:
Good Morning Mimi & All to follow.

It is about the same weather here in SC as Mimi has mentioned is in NC.

We did get some sunshine late yesterday-- I'm doing ok-- called my dr yesterday to see about possibly changing the anti-depressant that I am pretty sure is behind my fatigue. Also talked to his nurse about maybe increasing the gabapentin.
Haven't heard back yet.
I did some research last night on 'central sensitization' which is what my doctor says is wrong with me--I'm thinking it is certainly possible that's my problem--but I do still think my neck and lower spine are a big part of the problems I'm having. But-- I guess if he can treat me with meds and it really helps--that's better than having surgeries.

we shall see..

Mimi--I don't know at all what is happening in your family but it sounds incredibly stressful from what little I've seen since I came here, please know that you have been in my prayers every morning and I trust God will hold you up in it all.

We had some good news, Hubby has an interview for a job that is only 1 hour from here instead of 3--so he could live here with me instead of us having to have 2 places. It sounds like he's a perfect fit for it, but it is still a long commute--but more doable. It will be about 10 days til the interview, so time to pray.

I saw a little progress on the dog's healing finally today, hope it will be time to take his big plastic collar off soon.

I got busy making the cutest little wood wedding cake topper yesterday, have to make a different one today. I do custom orders from my etsy shop so they are always a little bit unique. I'll have photos of this one later day. Its sitting here looking at me right now and I just love how it looks. This work has been a true Godsend for me--I can do it at home, it is good to have work that doesn't wear me out.

Well... away I go, hope you all have good peaceful and productive days!

Mary
pokeberrypatch.etsy.com
pokeberrypatch.blogspot.com

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Tuesday everyone. I hope your day has started out nicely and that it will continue to be so And I also hope it will be a fibro pain and issue free day as well.

It's sunny here today and it will be in the 80's. The wonderful weather we're having today is heading towardws NC and MiMI. So by tomorrow you to should have a few really nice days ahead. We are going to have a cool down and rain by Thursday but I'll enjoy the nice weather today and deal with the rain when it comes.

The weather that's over NC right now left rain totals here of 5 inches in some places. Still have flooding warning out and rivers cresting over flood stage in some places, but that should subside by today. Bith rain coming in again Thursday those flooded areas might be flooding again. Such is spring in the SE. I will most likely sit out on the back porch and enjoy my coffee after I post this. Actually I should have taken the lap top out to the back porch this morning. I really hate to miss time out there now. The back yard is just so lovely. It could be because it looks so good to me now because I missed seeing the colors for so long.

Or maybe not. DH loves the way the back yar looks as well. He mentioned yesterday that this year it looks so nice. Well I take extra care this time to add tall flowers, humming bird attacting flowers with lots of color and staying power and planted them in spaces like in walking gardens back east. I guess I did it right because a neighbor poked her head over our side fence yesterday evening and said " Oh my God your back yard is so ' park ' like or English gardenish." I looked at the yard from her angle and yes it does. I like that. I think this year it has that look because we added more yellows, blues and pinks this time around to those colors we already had: whites,reds and purples along with lots of green because I so missed colors this past winter.

Okay enough of that. Don't have much to post about, just the usual stuff, errands and more errands. It will be nice to out doing them with the weather so eye candy lovely.

Cory, glad the snow melted in some places but noticed on the news that more snow is heading thur the mid west and NE. I do hope that it's the last of the winter weather for you.

angleswife, I hope you are feeling less worn out today. I think of you so often durning the day and wish you less stress, pain and fibro caused issues. Sending you big air <<< HUGS>>>

Mary, hope your day goes well and that you have recovered from you fibro foggy days.

Lou, if your checking in just wanted to say HI. Miss your daily post, but am so glad your busy with a job/ project you really enjoy.

Closing here with gentle hugs to all. Have a great day. Linda R

dollbug responded:
OMG****I have no idea how I managed to double post this morning....I know that I was in a hurry but I did not check back here until a little while ago.

For those of you who do not know what is going on with my family....well, it is indeed a very long story....and even it I tried to explain I am sure no one would actually believe it anyway. Heck, there are times when I do not even believe everything that my family has endured. So I only ask for those who care to remember us with thoughts and prayers....I have already contacted everyone I can think of and my daughter and her husband has 2 attorneys who have done nothing to help them....(attorneys are NOT CHEAP either)..

I can now understand how *things happen* and no one can control anything which does take place. It is sad but it is so very true.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts and prayers that are sent our way.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

mnjeepguy responded:
Thoughts of Mimi and her family here as well. I am sorry you all have to endure more of this mess.

The weather here has become a joke. I am hosting a family BBQ here on Saturday and it was supposed to be warm again by then. It is now supposed to be a high of 39. I'm grilling anyway. It looks like the worst will be in Wisconsin, not here. It will quickly melt.

That is the worst of the weather that we endure is snow, I think others have it worse than I. I don't mind too much.

it was warm enough to walk tonight so we did our long loop of 3.5 miles. It's tough but I always feel better getting out and moving.

Take care everyone, have a good night.

Cory

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
371 of 398 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.