Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hump Day****May 1, 2013
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC....where it is chilly today....but at least right now there is no rain....although it is cloudy and it looks like we will get some today. It is windy as well. Not a typical springlike day.

I woke up too darn early again....around 4 am and once I got settled back into my recliner...the furbabies decided it was time for them to go out...perhaps they heard me stirring about. I have no idea. Anyway I was able to drift back to sleep for a while which I do think helped me some. I woke up later though and was still tired. The chronic fatigue hardly ever lets us. Not good for the mind or the body. I am sure that the stress I am faced with has a lot to do with all of this.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group....I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take time and effort as there are no quick fixes...so hang in there and keep on keeping on until you find the *right combination of tools* that will work for you.

I do hope everyone will have a great day with sunshine to enjoy. I do not think sunshine will appear here until the week-end though.

That's all folks.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
Whoa...I am number 2???? time for everyone to get up and get going..!! ...on my way to work in a min.. ! Cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Happy Wednesday to all!

Mimi I am praying for your family and you. I just know that thing will turn out for the good. All this extra stress is not good for you. Please remember to take good care of yourself. Sometimes during bad or stressful times we forget about ourselves.

We are getting ready for some bad thunderstorms to come in today. They said we may get hail and heavy winds. Hopefully it will not get too bad. I get to go see the Judge about my divorce May 22nd. I am excited to get this over with. My soon to be ex is now decided he wants our marriage to work. He is sorry for trying to find a new woman on the internet (the 33 year old that he left me for took his money and disappeared). I told him forget it, that our marriage is over. I am enjoying being single and do not want to go back to the way things were before.

I hope everyone is doing well. I truely enjoy being part of this family. It is so nice to have a place to go when you are sad, feeling bad or feeling good. Everyone understands what you are going though and does not judge you. I love it when someone writes something and I think, oh, I have that too. It makes feel like I am not alone in the world. Even tho I do not like the thought of others suffering, it does make me feel better know others are making through each day with the wrath of the dragon, and I know I can make it too. God bless everyone and have a good rest of the week.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

CORYSGIRL30 responded:
It got up to 55 here last weekend...and it has snowed the last 2 days. Not fair! Lol

Julie

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.