Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
in hospital oops did i say dat
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
I went to my dr on the 30th and she sent me straight to the hospital... didn't like my sugar... me falling twice and being disoriented... thought I had brain damage or a stroke... was neither but did find out you don't put me in a tight body dag in fm flare and try to do a MRI... I tend to freak out in added pain and scream and cry hysterically... thats alright... we will just keep you another day and starve you a half a day lol... and knock you out for it,... thats what you get for being naughty...

no new strokes... no more brain damage... i told him he was lunchucky he found one as foolish as they tell me i b actin lately... lol,,,but they found some lung enemy out of whack... and in over night again...

mri and i do guess he is saying i have sick liver....... so...its new 30 some thing diagnosis... pain has me bea

tace car love jav

missist responded:
Hi, I'm so sorry I don't think I totally understand what you said--but I got enough to know you need to stay on my prayer list and I will certainly keep on praying for you. Sounds like you have more than you can handled, but thankfully the doctor is seriously looking into it all. God Bless! Mary

debrabrooks1960 responded:
I am so sorry to hear all you are going through. You are in my prayers. I hope they find out what is wrong. It sounds like they are taking it seriously. Please take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing. I will worry about you till you do.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

dollbug responded:
Hello Jan....I hope you will soon recover and be back to where you can cope better. It is good that the doctor took notice and sent you to the hospital to have it all checked out...better for them to be safe than not.

Take care and good luck and be sure and post when you can to let us know how things are going for you.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Anon_408 replied to missist's response:
Sounds like Jan said they sent her to hospital for admit, as her diabetis might be a factor in her falling, disorientation. They put her in a restrained type covering to do an MRI checking for stroke, or brain misbehaving.

Jan has about 29 or so medical diagnosis's, and the liver or lungs adds about #30.

Jan, I will keep saying Prayers, that this is as under control as it can be, with all you have going on.

Hope I got this right in explaining to missist what this recent hospital stay was for.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.