Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday *****5/4/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily...MiMi in NC where it is overcast and 47* this morning....lots of clouds but no rain is expected....it will get around 62* and breezy....we have an early ballgame and I want to see my granddaughter play....so this will have to be short.

A lot of stress going on with me....and nothing at all that I can do about any of it. It is so very bad and it scares me a lot....which is not a good thing at all for my mind or body.

Here is hoping things are better with everyone else. I hope there is sunshine in your corner of the world today.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group....and welcome to those who are returning. We are glad that you are here...sorry though that you have met up with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM....which is a very mean and ugly illness....I am sure since you have found this site you are already of this though.

You will find lots of good info here...be sure and check out the info under *tips* and *resources* and be sure and review the *member toolbox*....I am sure that each of you will find something that will help you cope better....it does take time and effort though....and there are no quick fixes that I am aware of.

Vitamin D....be sure and ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level....which is so very important.

That's all. Have a great day.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

BetteK responded:
Mimi,

Did the game get played, or was the weather a pain?

You know, right now, having your granddaughter with you on weekends is a big deal. You make big plans. That makes stress. Once you settle into a routine, most of THAT stress will be gone.

Anyway, it is spring, the time of rebirth, hope, and beginnings. Enjoy it. Don't let the fibro take it away.

BetteK

fibroinsd responded:
oh dear oh dear oh dear...so sorry for what you are going through Mimi...I swear...when did life get so complicated...and difficult..I swear there weren't all these problems when we were growing up, were there??

Spent the day with mom and dad...dad said he wasn't too bad this morning but by the time I got there he wasn't feeling up to going to lunch..I had him take his pill..rest a half hour and then we got going..I think it is better to make him get up and moving..

It always exhausts me going there...glad to be home..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Wolfsong452 responded:
oh MiMi, wish I could do something to help

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.