Skip to content
day 5 hospital
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
seems nothing they can even come up in this hospital seems to work........ but then i haven't really been addressed with the word FM here much... I have mentioned it a couple of times as to the reason I was sleeping uncontrollably..

.Of course they thought I was on too much pain killer... Until the nurse was kind enough to mention I hadn't asked for any for over 11 hours... More like I should be receiving those for I am late on all... Probably withdrawl again from the ones I am suppose to take steade every 8 hours... I like her... too bad they can't have her sleep here I could use the company...

she did stop by today to see if i was still here and getting my meds right... i think so...... and they put my pain meds back to the way the way they were suppose to be... as ordered by my pain management instead of what they thought I needed...... i am still in pain but so what... nothing new there... I finally got atleast 1 dr to believe there's just too much damage in me to actually ever be totally pain free... unless you make me brain dead... lol lol lol...no thanks,... they claim i was acting close enough to that again this past week... no thanks... they still look at me funny and ask me dumb questions...

i guess i have a few things to do when i get out... they say a couple very important... something about a lump on my thyroid... to me i thought that might be important enough for here... insurance...yeh.... keep me here to fix a slow axxe problem and let a critical one wait til later but get to it immediately ... crazy world......

well... guess i forgot to mention i am still in the hospital... no sclerosis of my liver... but it wasn't a firm picture to tell but it might be fatty... still making me sick... but they haven't ere and i still don't know what that means;;... my sugars are still nuts and don't like their systems any better then mine,,, think that is mostly why i am still here...still waiting one 1 more dr to show up to tell me to go see my regular ged..... that's what the others have been doing...

I am getting tired again... tire easy and earlier earlie hour...

take care my friends... love you all... Jan/Dakota

xperky responded:
Hi Jan. I wish you were well enough to go home already. It's nice, though, that you have one nurse that seems to listen and care. Sorry you are so tired. I guess your body is fighting to get back in order and rest is required.

Healthy wishes!
With Compassion,
Margaret

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.