Skip to content
Monday, Monday ****5/6/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where it is cool and damp this morning with several more days of this nasty weather. Not exactly my kind of weather. My body feels it and it does not help my mind at all.

Here is hoping everyone had a good week-end. I do hope there was sunshine in your corner of the world that you were able to enjoy. Sunshine can make a BIG difference.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will make a difference in your level of pain. It does take time and effort so hang in there and learn all you can about what and how others have found the *right combination of tools* that has helped them manage the wrath of the dragon. We are all different and what works for one may or may not work for you.

I do know that *stress* can affect the way that I feel and it is bad when there is nothing I can do to change the amount of stress that I am faced with. So I just have to learn to deal with this the best way that I possible can.

Vitamins and supplements do help me as I can tell if I get off schedule. There are times when this does happen, not on purpose. Getting enough sleep is also really important and stress can and does affect one's sleep.

Vitamin D....be sure and ask your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked.

Have a good Monday and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Hello to all,

We are finally having sunshine! The weather is a little cool, but not bad. Just perfect for sitting out on the porch and feeling the warm sun on your face! We had a wonderful day Saturday. It was my niece's 35th birthday. We gave her a big party. My youngest great niece that is 5 years old, asked her how old she was now. My niece told her 35 years old. My great niece just looked at her and said, "you are gonna die". Well my niece just about fell over! Then my great niece said, "at least you do not have any wrinkles!". We all had a good laugh. Then for the rest of the afternoon my great niece called my niece "old lady". I did not dare tell my great niece I was in my 50's!

I hope everyone has a great week. Everyone is in my prayers.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

missist replied to debrabrooks1960's response:
Sunsine in upstate SC! Still a little on the cool side but the sun is wonderful.

I worked today on some little wood things I'm making for my etsy shop-- a wedding cake topper, a wood cross & a poem illustrated and wood burned on wood. My little belt sander died last week so I did all my sanding by hand and boy can I feel it! Ouchies.
It'll be better when I get my celebrex just before bed time--so meanwhile just sittin' with my feet up for a while.

Hubby will be home early this week--he's coming Wed. night for a job interview on thurdsay-- so Just hoping he'll get the job and move home. Been praying.

Well my paws are achy so no more typing!

Talk tomorrow.
Mary

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening everyone. It was finally another warm day. We hit 64 here close to the lake. It was a far cry from the frost last night. The sun was out and after work we were able to take our walk.

I took my female Basset with. I tried to take my male as well but he has a strange issue. He will put on the brakes as soon as he is off our property. He is very good on rides but won't take walks.

Work was decent today. It sounds like I will have to take a trip to another mill in Tomahawk WI in a few weeks. I am not super excited about that but it isn't very often that I will have to do that.

Our family dinner on Saturday went very well. My brother, my three sisters, all the nieces and nephews, and my mother made it. It's rare that happens on a holiday. The weather was just fair enough for me to grill. After dinner about half of them stayed and we caught up on a lot of things.

Mimi, I hope the weather improves and you find ways to deal with your stress.

Debbie, there is nothing like laughter to make us all feel good.

Mary, I wish you husband good luck on the interview.

Take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
197 of 214 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.