Skip to content
checking in, Thurs? oh wait, it's Friday!
Wolfsong452 posted:
just checking in, it's been an up and down week. Mon I got off work at
6 am, decided to stay up till 11 pm. that means I'd have been awake since Sun. night at 8pm. long long day. So when I did get to sleep, I slept until Tues. afternoon around 3 pm. I'd get up for half an hour, send BF a text, then go back to bed. One time I started typing him a text while I was still in bed, fell asleep before I'd hit the send button, 3 hours later, I woke up, and sent it. Finally got enough sleep.

Wed. BF and I had a great morning, he came over for a late breakfast, around 9 am. hung around for a bit, then decided to walk around and shop at Sam's club. Funny place for a date hmm? anyway had a great time, got to ride in BF red ford mustang, all the bells and whistles, yoo hoo!

Thurs. was grass cutting day, but I decided to hire someone to do it for me. As last week really wiped me out.

So grass cutting, picking up sticks, weed wacking, cutting some branches down, raking, etc. cost me $50.00, but it was worth it. Though I do think he could have done better at weed wacking, and raking, but I'm not complaining, as I have a big yard. Grass cutting was an awesome job..

Now I'm sitting here at work, watching the rain, sadly I have to do patrols, outside, thank goodness I have an umbrella and rain coat.

it's not so bad, it's a heavy warm rain. does a number on my curly hair!

I'm going to try and go to the gym when I get off work, but I don't know, I'm having pains in my hands, my knees are awful, and even the bottoms of my feet hurt.

Maybe I'll just go home and sleep.

catch you all later, it's 2:00 a.m. here, so sleep tight everyone!

dollbug responded:
Hello Sharon....it has been a very long and stressful week for me as well. Not something that I look forward to but definitely something that I have to deal with whether I like it or not.

Not getting enough sleep does cause a lot of problems for me too. Even just waking up during the night sometimes disturbs me and I can tell this makes a BIG difference in how I feel the next morning.

I do hope that you will feel better soon.

I use to be able to do yard work also....but not anymore. I also use to paint and do all sorts of things which needed to be done. I no longer have the energy to do such as this. I hate it too. I only wish that I could find something that would help. I think I am going to try the p5p next to just see IF this might work. I am willing to try anything for a time, just to see if it can make a difference.

Riding in a red FORD mustang with all the bells and whistles.....sounds interesting....I love RED too...OK, I have to ask....is he a younger man? You know that when I was young I thought the only people who owned these kinds of *sports cars* were young people....and then when I got older and actually realized just how *expensive* these cars were....I knew different. It is sad though since I do think sports cars should be available for the young people to enjoy. Well, I guess rich kids do get to enjoy them, if there parents buy them.

I had a Blue Camaro when I was 16....it was new and it was a great little car to drive. I think it was about $2500....which was a lot back in those days. Funny isn't it? This is nothing today....compared to Just how much cars are today.

Well....I hope you will catch up on your sleep this week-end and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

Take care.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

BetteK replied to dollbug's response:
When hubby and I met at the roller rink in 1963, I just thought he was cute. When we finally had our first date, he picked me up in a 1957 bubbletop Thunderbird. I'd never been in a sportscar before. I was afraid he would drive too fast. He didn't. I was afraid HE was fast. He wasn't. But on Easter, he was halfway to my house to take me to church, looked over and realized the corsage he'd bought me was not sitting on the seat, returned home, picked up the flowers, and came to get me. He admits to going over 100 mph. We made it to church just as the processional was beginning. (He stuck to the speed limit with me in the car.)

Now we stick to farm vehicles and my minivan.

BetteK

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
474 of 549 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.