Skip to content
checking in, Thurs? oh wait, it's Friday!
Wolfsong452 posted:
just checking in, it's been an up and down week. Mon I got off work at
6 am, decided to stay up till 11 pm. that means I'd have been awake since Sun. night at 8pm. long long day. So when I did get to sleep, I slept until Tues. afternoon around 3 pm. I'd get up for half an hour, send BF a text, then go back to bed. One time I started typing him a text while I was still in bed, fell asleep before I'd hit the send button, 3 hours later, I woke up, and sent it. Finally got enough sleep.

Wed. BF and I had a great morning, he came over for a late breakfast, around 9 am. hung around for a bit, then decided to walk around and shop at Sam's club. Funny place for a date hmm? anyway had a great time, got to ride in BF red ford mustang, all the bells and whistles, yoo hoo!

Thurs. was grass cutting day, but I decided to hire someone to do it for me. As last week really wiped me out.

So grass cutting, picking up sticks, weed wacking, cutting some branches down, raking, etc. cost me $50.00, but it was worth it. Though I do think he could have done better at weed wacking, and raking, but I'm not complaining, as I have a big yard. Grass cutting was an awesome job..

Now I'm sitting here at work, watching the rain, sadly I have to do patrols, outside, thank goodness I have an umbrella and rain coat.

it's not so bad, it's a heavy warm rain. does a number on my curly hair!

I'm going to try and go to the gym when I get off work, but I don't know, I'm having pains in my hands, my knees are awful, and even the bottoms of my feet hurt.

Maybe I'll just go home and sleep.

catch you all later, it's 2:00 a.m. here, so sleep tight everyone!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.