Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TGIF****Roll Call****5/10/2013 *****Happy Mother's Day ****
dollbug posted:
TGIF****and a good morning to each of you. Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all. MiMi in NC where the sun is shining here today but rain is expected again.

OMG....what a very stressful day I had yesterday. In the morning I kept my GS and he was really good. I spoke to my DD and she wanted me to take her to turn herself in again to be served the 2 warrants and 1 summons that were taken out on her in the past 2 weeks today. My DD has done nothing. She and her DH met with a detective this week and had a interview with him. She said that she felt like the young man was quite *shocked* to hear her side of this saga. This man's boss was also in on the meeting and my DD said there were quite a few remarks were made which were interesting to hear. All of the warrants and summons but one has been *self initiated warrants* by the ex law enforcement officer, who no doubt, must be trying to *set some sort of record* with filing false reports. I have no idea. I do know that I am sick and tired to all of this mess and I have reached out to anyone and everyone who I thought might help. So far, nothing has been done. I can now understand just how *things happen and nothing is done*.... Anyway, my DD had an order which had been signed and filed from a judge that she was to be released with promise to appear for the court date set. I was quite surprised that her *visit* lasted less than an hour.....OMG....this was a record set for us. I think in the past it has taken at least 3 plus hours. They did not actually do any of the *normal processing* on her. So perhaps someone, somewhere is looking closer to just what has taken place here.

I think this made either 7 or 8 times that the lunatic has filed false charges against her. Most states do NOT even have *self initiated warrants. I have contacted the NC General Assembly (lawmakers) about this and I would hope that someone would do something about this weird law....but as with anything else, I am not holding my breath.

OK.....I think I have BIG problems until I listen to what is going on elsewhere and I have decided that I am just having some really bad days here. THIS TOO WILL PASS, sooner or later. Enough on my soap opera.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group....I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process though which does take time and effort. So hang in here and learn all you can about what others have found that has made a difference in how they cope better.

Be sure and check under *tips* and *resources* as some good *tools* can be found there. You should remember though that what works for one person may or may not help you. Only you will know when you have found the *just right combination of tools* which has made a difference in the way you feel.

Vitamin D....so important for a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Friday before Mother's Day. Remember those people who are important to you.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Happy Friday and Happy Mother's Day to all mom's, Aunts, Grandma's and any one who loves children!

My FM hit me hard yesterday. Extreme tireness and lots of pain. Restless night from the pain. Too tired to even sleep well. Woke up feeling miserable. I sure dread the 5 1/2 hour drive to Tampa, but I sure am looking forward to the big hug my momma is gonna give me when we get there. She is so excited we are coming.

Cory, yes I am a twin. I have always loved having a twin brother. I always had a play mate and I did not have to compete with him for boyfriends like I would if he was a twin sister. Just had fun watching him hit on my girl friends!We have always been best friends. We live together now. He is a much better roomy than my soon to be ex husband ever was!

Thanks for the kinds words from everyone. This is such a wonderful family to be a part of. You are all great!

Have a great weekend!
Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

dollbug replied to debrabrooks1960's response:
Hello Debra.....I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip to Florida. I am sure your mom will enjoy spending time with you both. I can not even imagine having to travel so far. I guess when I was younger it did not make much difference but now with the wrath of the dragon in tow....I do have issues with traveling. I am sure the weather will be quite nice.

Take care and have fun.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Friday everyone. I hope your day has started off well and that your day is fibro issue and pain free day.

It's over cast and rainy here today. Not too cold tho. Rain on and off, they say, thru the day and night, but sunny by noon tomorrow and a clear night for the base ball game DH and I are going to. Yea that!

Speaking of going to things this weekend, DH is coming home early today so we can get to the theater to see the Great Gaspy by 4 and then afterwards we're heading to Friday Night Food Trucking. They will have 27 food trucks, with every kind of food you can think of, tonight and I am sure I'll trigger IBS symptoms, but frankly I don't care... I can't wait to try some of the really good foods there, YUMM.

MiMI, sounds as if this detective was listening and is seeing what this ex cop is doing. He may be that light at the end of the tunnel for your daughter. If so I hope they go after this guy and put him in jail, if they can. I hope this is it for your daughter now, sounds like it just may be.

Debra, sorry your feeling so tired. I know the long drive will be taxing but Oh So Worth it when your there with your mom.

Okay, not a lot to post about today so will close this here with
' feel well ' wishes for all. Have a great day, one with no pain, lots of sunshine and warm temps.
Gentle hugs, Linda R.

CORYSGIRL30 responded:
Happy Friday indeed!

Although that also means it's the weekend, and in my case, that's when DD#1's exbf starts harrassing her all over again. Through third parties. Again. So we can't prove he pointed the finger to his friends & say harrass her. I have a call/text manager feature on all our phones to block these phone #'s that he messages from. So he finds another phone to use. Him and his friends have also been blocked on FB as they use each other's accounts to send stuff as well. Bunch of real losers.

Anyways! Keep paddling, keep on truckin', tomorrow's a new day. I will paddle, and you paddle too MiMi!

Mother's Day approaching...have a card for my Mom and still need to find/create/buy a special gift that says it all. Not much time left, yikes!

Pain...yeah, still there in a nicely formed flare that will not go away.

Hope everyone has a good weekend...
Julie

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
460 of 535 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.