Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday ****5/11/2013 ****Happy Mother's Day****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where it is dry for now....but they say that by the afternoon there are showers expected. My GD has a ballgame and since this is not our week-end to see her I think we will go and watch her play ball. I am sure that this is NOT a good thing for her either. She had gotten use to seeing her dad every week-end until this month. So at least this will allow us to see her. My son decided to get her an Ipad so she can have a way to communicate with him. I am anxious to see just how this goes over. Not quite sure it will but I guess we will see.

Happy Mother's Day to those who will be celebrating this day tomorrow. So much going on around this country. I am sure that there will be lots of happy times on Sunday for a lot of people....especially those who finally found *FREEDOM* this week. What a story here. I think that I have problems until I read about others who are dealing with so much more. I am thankful that our issues are NOT any worse.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better.

Vitamin D....be sure and ask your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked....which is important to a lot of people these days. Enjoy some natural Vitamin D too....warm sunshine makes the body feel better. It also helps the mind and spirit as well.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a great day for everyone as well.

Remember to pace, pace and pace even more today.

That's all.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
Well..I never made it here yesterday...a busy day...but first, I must say again, that I am so sorry Mimi for all you are going through...I hope this guy gets what is coming to him...and that soon things will get easier..I hope the rest of your mothers day goes well...

And Julie...yikes...can't believe he is still causing all this trouble for your DD...hope she is doing ok..and all the kiddos too..glad they have a good mom....

My older sister came into town to see my parents..but we ended up taking dinner over there last night..then tonight we will go to dinner for mothers day. My DD is working and can't be there...so we will have breakfast here tomorrow..although my DH will be working at the church and can't be here...but then my sister goes to the airport to go home..so it was the only time DD could say hello..and she wants to bring her bf, so now it looks like I am putting on a meal that I didn't mean to do..not a big deal...but more than I had planned originally..

Well, I do hope you all have a wonderful weekend..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
Happy Mother's Day! I have a lot of respect for all you great moms. We had a nice breakfast here. We made some tortilla scramblers with sausage, eggs, orange bell pepper, and onions. I nice start to the day.

As requested, I am going to clean my DW's car out and wash it for her. She takes very good care of it but I don't want her vacuuming with here damaged back. I don't mind the work and it's actually warm enough today.

Yesterday I did get out on the trails in the Jeep. I haven't gone since June of last year. I was about ready to sell the thing and just get a truck. It was great to see the guys from the club and unwind. It was very cold and windy so we only stayed until noon, we even had some very small hail. It was good therapy.

I helped another guy in the club who has a back worse than mine, change a 33" tire. I did not think it would throw me back to where I was before my massage on Thursday. I did not want him to get hurt doing it himself, and it is just our nature to help our Jeeping buddies.

I took my meds for my back and will have to be careful today, but I will still pull through for this day. I's about Christine and not me. I will be extra careful not to complain about my issues.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
365 of 392 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.