Skip to content
OMG****GOOD NEWS ****
dollbug posted:
Hello FMily....MiMi in NC....my daughter's protection order was overturned by the judge who issued it. Do not know all of the details yet, but thank GOD for this decision. The lunatic can no longer pick up the telephone and have her arrested....which is just what he did once he got the order to begin with. Between Feb and May of last week....he has taken out 7 or 8 against her. She turned herself in each time. She has had *no contact* with the lunatic....from what she said he showed his *colors* today and said he was going to get out of the country. Well....I, for one, hope he does just that. He has caused our family a lot f stress and strain since Feb....actually he started this mess last summer when he summons her to court on false charges but then he did not show up.

Thanks to everyone for thoughts and prayers. There is another court date scheduled for the first week in June. Hopefully someone will finally put a *rest* to all of this.

Here is hoping everyone had a good day with little to no pain.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
So much craziness..man...I hope the police charge him with something...like false arrest...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

missist responded:
So glad! Answered prayer.

BetteK responded:
This is such good news for you and your daughter. It is overdue.

MiMi, I'm fairly new here and obviously don't know everything that is going on, but if this were my daughter, I would be afraid for her.

Does she live alone? Can she move in with you for a while? Is there some way to have someone with her all the time? Does she have a job? Has he threatened her there? Wow, is this complicated!

You have him on the defensive now. This is good. Very good.
The only thing is that this man is an animal. Cornered animals are dangerous. You and your dear daughter must be extra vigilant until or unless he does leave the area or become neutralized by the law. Do not get a false sense of security. Not yet.

Maybe you'll be able to take a deep breath in June. Let's hope so.

BetteK

BetteK replied to BetteK's response:
MiMi,

I just read my post. Gloom and Doom!

Don't let me or anyone detract from the victory you had in court today.

It is a wonderful testament to the fact that Justice does prevail sometimes in the end. It is long overdue. It is wonderful. You and your whole family must be so very happy.

And we here are happy for you too. You deserve some good news. You bring us all so much hope and help every day. We all appreciate you so much and don't say it enough. So be happy with your daughter and your whole family.

Just keep your eyes open.

BetteK

dollbug replied to BetteK's response:
Hello BetteK.....actually I am quite concerned and scared for my daughter's safety and her family's as well. There is just so much that anyone can do though. I have shared my concerns with everyone that I can think of....and so far, NO ONE has done or can do anything. It seems like those in charge can only do something when a crime actually takes place....and THEN, as I think we all know....it is too darn late for anyone to do anything. I hate when something horrible happens and there are comments made about people wondering just what and if anything could have prevented whatever that happened in the first place.

This man is a lunatic.....but I think that the *issue* is much deeper than we or anyone else will ever know. It is just too close to what my older son went through with his ex for there not to be some sort of connection. In fact, finally after over 2 years of dealing with what happened with my son....and finally getting that sorted out....this started....so it was like his ordeal stopped and then my daughter's started....within a couple of weeks.

Actually today was just a *right step in the direction* that this needs to go....it is by NO MEANS over and done with. I think that June 3, we will indeed know more about just what will take place. At least, the lunatic can not call and report her now on the drop of a hat. When the protection order was approved, the judge gave the lunatic ticket to do just that though. It is very sad when someone with a robe on can listen to someone for 15 minutes or less and decide what is going on and cause so much to happen to another human being. But as I have learned this kind of thing happens a lot.

I am sure that there will be things which will have to be *addressed* soon about what actually took place. Both my son and my daughter's US CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS have been violated....several times over. It is sad but it is the time that we live in right now. Things will have to change....as little by little, bit by bit....the government is allowing such as this to happen....soon citizens will have *no rights* at all, which is sad.

So much of this I had no clue about up until a few years ago....when my son was indicted by a Grand Jury for a crime which did not even take place. I have learned more than I ever cared to know about the Judicial System and just how it works/OR NOT.

I can only hope and pray and have faith that things will be ok. I do know that our family life has changed in a way that I never thought could take place.

Thanks for your concern.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

missist replied to dollbug's response:
If your daughter & family are in danger-- a good size loud dog & a gun is not a bad idea. There are classes you can find out about at gun stores.

I'm alone here a lot--until hopefully hubby gets a local job--so I have a loaded gun and my german shepherd. Also be sure she knows her neighbors well--I have really good neighbors--which is a good thing.

its all really just a precaution--and with children you have to be very careful--but sometimes its better safe than sorry.

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.