Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hump Day ****5/15/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...where it is 56* and going to be a nice very warm, almost summertime like day here. No rain expected until Friday when there is a chance of showers. This week-end our GD has a ballgame and it is at 9 plus she has pictures as well so she has to be there early for that. But if indeed there are showers do not know that this will take place.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for all of us with little to no pain. I do have some errands to run though so I guess I will have to get out whether I want to or not. Yesterday I had major problems again with my eye and allergies. DH did also so I guess it is just this time of year. I have had more issues this year than I had ever had and it has been the longest as well. I do hope this clears up soon.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process which does take time and effort. Hang in here and learn all you can about the wrath of the dragon and what others have found that helps ease their journey each day. And if you have something that you have found which helps, please share what you do with others.

Vitamin D....remember to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level which is important to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some people and it can also affect other illnesses according to the medical researchers.

That's all folks. Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Happy Wednesday to all!

I am doing much today. Monday and yesterday were bad days. Just going to Tampa (which is 5 1/2 hours drive) puts me into such a FM flare. Luckily today my head is clear, only my feet are still swollen and very painful. But not as mad as Monday. So I am grateful for any improvement.

Mimi, I was so excited to hear the good news on your daughter. Maybe things will be in her favor now. I am glad to see that you and your family are still cautious with this man. Sounds to me like he has lost more than a few marbles!

Linda, I am so glad you got a new dishwasher. We upgraded ours around Thanksgiving and I love it. It washes so much better than the one that came with our mobil home. I hope you get many years of use out of it.

Cory, I am sorry to hear things are so hard at work. I will pray that things get better for you. You seem to be such a nice man from reading your post. You do not deserve to be treated badly. I can tell you are a hard worker, even if you are suffering from pain. Please take care not to over do too much.

I hope the rest of the week goes well for all, Take care of yourselves and get plenty of rest.

Soft hugs to all,
Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

missist replied to debrabrooks1960's response:
Good morning all..
Well I guess I didn't sleep well. I've been sleeping on couch--seems I fall asleep easier there. but.. I'm still having those middle of the night numbness spells--and last night I had 3!
more than ever.

so I called dr today and am going in tomorrow. praying for the 'correct' tests/diagnosis and treatment plan.

I'm thinking if my current treatment were correct this wouldn't be happening. So need to get it checked.

so I am tired, of course. I'm looking at things I wanted done by this weekend and realizing that they aren't happening. However, my daughter is coming over friday with her floor steamer so I can do my big floors easier than mopping. Then she wants to borrow my carpet cleaner--so I asked her to do my guest room and sun room carpets before she takes it and she agreed.

so that takes a LOT of my cleaning jobs off my plate.

I'm not planning a lot more cleaning /decorating right now--just not up to it. So when it is cooler--this evening I will see what I can do with the plants I haven't get in yet.

I found Paco's fence hole and plugged it up with some cement Hubby has sitting by our dock--he's working on rebuilding the dock when he is home.

So Paco just went outside and couldn't escape. Another problem solved!

I'm gonna nap and do a painting when I get up hopefully. It is an unusually cool looking pose of a bride and groom I just did their cake topper & some gifts for their wedding party--so-- I wanted to do this too, and see if it could be used to create a portrait topper & maybe the foundation for some wedding stationary.. we shall see.

the nap seems really important. my head is just buzzing away, guess I'll check the old blood pressure too--see if that is connected so I can tell the dr.

Anyhow God bless all, hope you have a good day! and eventless night.
Mary

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening everyone. Today was our long day for the week and although I usually have to report early, today I was there at the usual time. I had a lot to do and kept an realistic pace and accomplished quite a bit. I was dragging by afternoon and forgetting little things so I regrouped. I slowed down a little more but kept a steady pace. I was home in time to light the Weber.

After dinner we still took our walk, just shortened it up to about a mile. I didn't have it in me to go further. It was however, the nicest day here yet this year. Sunny and 75. Tomorrow drops back down to 57 or so but still not bad.

Gas here jumped from 3.84 to 4.20 just today. I am lucky to work close to home, but it still hits the wallet. The DW wife will be commuting about 300 miles a week for school. I think I may have to start riding my bikes to protest.

Debbie, thank you for the kindness. Work is not terrible, it just isn't managed well and I have some bad days. They don't treat me too bad most of the time. I am learning that even if I am not working very fast some times, if I manage my time well I get plenty done to keep everyone happy.

Mary, I hope you get the numbness figured out. Paco is the nickname of a coworker, funny. He never escapes though, he's always there, year after year.

Mimi, I hope the weather is good for the game.

Take care gang, sleep well.

Cory

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
369 of 396 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.