Skip to content
Monday, Monday *****5/20/2013*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily...MiMi in NC and it is still really damp...as promised we got showers off and on for most of the week-end. Furbabies were not happy and neither was I. They hate going out and I hate having to force them out also. I continue to say I am going to get a metal cover for the side so that there is a dry place we all can get to IF it is raining.

We had a nice week-end though anyway. It was so sad when it was time for my GD to leave...she just cried and wanted to stay with her dad. I think she is still having major issues about the separation and disappearing act that none of us had anything to do with. I told her Friday night that we did not go anywhere. I have to be really careful right now just what I say to her. She is sweet but she can also be really too rough at times...this is the tom boy in her.

Here is hoping every had a good week-end...even with bad weather. I also hope that everyone got some good rest as well. I know that I woke up too early this morning but was able to drift back off to sleep for a bit...until my phone rung. My GS has an ear infection...and he has missed a lot of school this year as it is. I knew he did not feel well yesterday though.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group and welcome to the FMers who have returned...it is always good to hear from members who have been away for a while.

I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better...so hang in here with us and learn all you can about how others cope. We have a good group of FM supporters here and we are all here to share what we have found to help us ease our pain. Be sure and check out the info under *tips* and *resources*...be sure also to review the *member toolbox*...where you will find some good *tools* to try. You should also remember though that what works for one may or may not work for you. We are all different and you have to decide what will work for you.

That's all folks.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Monday MiMI and to all that will follow. I hope you each had a wonderful weekend and that your today is going well.

It's going to be very hot here today, 90, and we shouldn't have any rain showers or storms to deal with. Won't be the case Wed tho. The bad storms that have done so much damage yesterday and may again today, are heading east to us by early Wed morning. We have been told by our news this a.m. that we may have some bad weather tucked into the storm, but it may not be as strong as it is now west of us.

DH and I did some yard work yesterday and ran an errand or two. I went thru clothes to take to Fl this coming weekend as did DH. It will be hot there with more rain chances there than here so am packing light clothing. As for food, most times getting all the foods DH likes into the food cases is a problem, as DH likes to eat, but now that he's on a diet it's going to be easier to pack. Trips to the market are better too as he looks for fresh foods now, foods with a lite calorie count or high fiber foods, 4 grams or better, as I have been. Nice to have him on board.

I just posted to mayville, a bit ago, about Gabapentin and being happy to be able to be off of it. I will be starting this week doing just that. I went from 300 2 times a day last week to one 300 mg @ nightfor the next 4 days and by Friday not even that. I hope to be off it until October or November. Yea that.

MiMi, sorry about the rain there. Hopefully you will have a few sunny days now that the rain has passed your area. Also sorry to hear how hard it is for your GD when she has to leave. I do hope that as the summer months, and longer visits happen, she will be able to say goodbye without so much unhappiness. I know it is hard for you to see her so unhappy. I also hope your DD is doing well with her court case.

Okay, not alot to post about.. wishes each of you a good day, one that doesn't have your dealing with fibro issues or pain.

Gentle hugs, Linda R

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
467 of 542 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.