Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Quick Update
franr posted:
Hi All
It has been a while since I posted because I was unable to get on Web MD. Maybe because I am away on vacation and on another server I was able to get on today.I have been keeping up with all your emails. As for me I am feeling better,. My attitude is so much better,the meds that the new doctors placed me on seem to be working and I am able to sleep better.It was a miracle after 4 days of sleep the pain started to subside.I still have pain of and on but I am back working my charities and working pier diem at the schools.I think of you all often and know your advice got me through a difficult winter and terrible flare. Hugs to all of you.

Fran

Anon_10089 responded:
Glad to hear you're doing better. It's a good reminder for all of us that even at the worst times, things can get better. It's also a good reminder for all of us to reevaluate our meds and coping strategies.

dollbug responded:
Hello Fran....MiMi in NC...so glad that you are doing better. Sometimes it does take a really long time to figure out what really makes a difference for us.

Sorry that you have had issues logging on. I hope you have better luck now.

Take care and post when you can.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.