Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
We should write a book
BetteK posted:
How does How To Have a Good Day When You're in Chronic Pain sound? We are the experts after all.

Look at all the wonderful things we do for our friends, our families, and our selves. We watch games, we take walks, we pot plants. We sit in court. We cook. We go to work. And through it all, we are always willing to help each other through another day.

We'v got a lot of knowledge and a lot of heart. How lucky we are to have each other.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. We are all veterans--of the war on fibromyalgia. Remember that.

BetteK

booch007 responded:
Bette, what a great idea!

I give you permission to use my part of the MEMBERS TOOLBOX to help you. You will be the bestseller....beating HARRY POTTER!!

We do have alot of tricks and tools to survive and carve out a day of peace or ability to join life as it passes by.

Again GREAT idea!! Nancy B

1wareaglefan responded:
I love your last sentence! so true!

Bette, I'm a long-time member here, but have been out of pocket for a while. But when I've read discussions, I'm always struck by your encouragement and knowledge. I've wondered, are you a nurse? Or were you in the past?

Thanks for the post!
ELizabeth

dollbug responded:
Hello Betty.....MiMi in NC....I would also love to write a book as well.....with the bad concentration that I have.....I could not do it. I even have a name for my book.....but it has nothing to do with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM.
My experiences in life are so *unbelieveable* that I am not sure anyone would even care to read about them, as they would think that it is fiction. The only thing is that I could not have even *thought up all of the things which have taken place myself, even if I wanted to.

It has something to do with US CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS and Judicial Rights.....and just how *innocent people can get caught up in all of the hoopla, without any fault of their own and just how the system fails to protect those who are innocent. My book would be true about things which really have happened to members of my family, not so much about me though. I have only been involved with dealing with the stress and communication of what has taken place and just how all of this has affected my family as a whole. I still have to wonder IF indeed it all really happened or have I just made up parts of it....(I wish)

I think it is great though that you think it would be a great idea to write a book about coping with chronic pain. I am sure that it would be a good thing and that many people would get lots of good information. Let us know when you get your first draft ready.

Take care.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.