Skip to content
Insomnia Time
missist posted:
Its after midnight here in SC and I am sitting up with some herbal tea, already took my pills, and had a bath.. nothing's working. the bed feels good--so its not that--its my brain I guess--its fully alert.

Ah well.. I guess I will do some research on herbs. I'm keeping my herbs on the deck here near where I'm sitting now. So I will be able to get to them fast.

One nice thing--since I"m up I got to see a big moon in the sky reflected all the way across the water in my little cove and past the island across from my dock . So that's nice.

Hubby goes back to work early in the morning, before I get up--so I figured if I"m gonna be tossing and turning I should do it in the sun room and not in our bed.

Hopefully I'll be sleepy soon.
mary

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Dear Mary,
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble sleeping. When I have trouble I take a hot shower and drink a glass of milk. Sometimes I just drink the milk. It helps me to get sleepy. Some nights I am up till 2:00 or 3:00 am. Then I get up at 5:00 am to go to work. It sure does make for a long day. I hope you get some rest soon.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful