Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Prayers for my sister.
debrabrooks1960 posted:
My sister just found out she has breast cancer. She found a small pea size knot under her nipple. The doctor did a biospy and it came back cancer. She has to have a double mastectomy. She is devastated. All she can do is cry. I have tried to comfort her, but I guess it is still too soon. She had a scan yesterday to see if the cancer has spread to her lymph nodes. The doctor said the cancer was caught early but she has had cancer in one breast already. She had to have a big section of her breast removed and had to have radiation. Plus she has lupus. She is going through so much. I wish I could take her pain and cancer away, but I can not. Can you please pray for her? I know prayers will help her so much. Thank you all so much.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
188 of 205 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.