Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday *****6/1/2013*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....today is the first day of a new month....and it will soon be summertime as well. MiMi in NC....and it is going to be a nice day.....with a chance of thundershower later somewhere in NC....not sure though that we will see it here.

Time is rushing by....my GS told me last night that he has 7 more days of school. It seems like school has been longer this year but I guess not. I think they started late last year and I know they have to go a certain amount of days.

Today is our 42nd anniversary....been married a long, very long time. I do not know where the time has gone. I can say that I have had a very *interesting* life....but it has not been exactly how I had hoped....but I guess this is how things happen with a lot of people. Family is what is most important and I have a great family. Love the grandchildren. They have been the apples of my eyes. I thank GOD for them each and every day.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process and there are no overnight magic pills that I am aware of. We are all different and what works for one may or may not work for another.

It is sometimes very strange at how we go about finding things that will help us. I am so very thankful that I decided to give the P5P a try....still do not know exactly how it works yet....but I do know that my low back pain is gone, for now at least. It is quite interesting that IF I forget to take it....my back yells at me but as soon as I take the capsule....it goes away.

Vitamin D....again I want to remind those how have not already done so....speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked....which is important to a lot of people these day. Enjoy the natural Vitamin D when you can....as the sun feels so good on the body.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Prayers and thoughts to the members on board who are having a lot of issues.

Remember to pace, pace and pace even more. Have a great day.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

missist responded:
Good Morning All, Happy Anniversary Mimi!

I'm having one of those, should still be in bed- mornings.. I just do not feel awake at all.

Having breakfast makes me feel like taking a nap.

so I'm thinking I may just do that, at least I'm getting some laundry going so that's something productive.

It is pretty humid here today supposed to get up to 88, this morning so far we are at 100% humidity. Got the AC on and Hubby moved a bamboo blind over the windows near where I sit so it cooled off well. My dogs are napping here, the little one-Paco the chihuahua is sleeping on the one sunspot on the carpet--he has radar for finding the warmest place.
It can never be too warm for Paco.

I was planning to get some more plants put in the ground this morning but I think it will have to be this evening instead, I'm on low energy setting, hoping that will improve a little by end of day.

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!
Mary

mnjeepguy responded:
Good morning everyone. It is cool and damp here this morning. We are going to take a walk before the rain comes in this afternoon. We were at my brothers until late last night and I took a nice walk because I was feeling anxious. It was perfect for it. I am trying to get the motivation to ride my bikes but I haven't had the urge yet. It is a great activity for people with joint issues. I can get good cardio without the knee damage of running.

Happy 42nd Anniversary Mimi! Life never seems to follow our plan, but with strong family values like yours, it can be very rewarding.

Mary, I hope you get some rest and feel better.

To those that follow, I hope you have a great day.

Cory

fibroinsd responded:
Happy anniversary Mimi...yea...life sure has had its twists and turns hasn't it? Hope you have a wonderful anniversary..

Got to go..time to get to mom and dad's and see how they are doing this weekend..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

fibroinsd replied to fibroinsd's response:
oh, I meant to add a note to Cory...my Dh keeps wanting us to ride bikes..and I cannot bring myself to do it...I don't know if it is the lack of balance issues? or just that every time I have ridden a bike I think it is the most uncomfortable thing to do...I keep thinking there would be some way to make it more fun..but I go back and forth on this too..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.