Skip to content
To Everyone
mayville posted:
First, I want to thank those of you who have replied to my latest posts. Thank you for your prayers and support.
I'm fairly new to this sight, and I already can see how loving and supportive you all are. I check on this as much if not more so than fb!
Just a little more about me, I'm 53 and have been suffering with fibro for about the last 25 years. Since that time, I've been in a car wreck and now my neck is fused in 3 places 'cuz of that. Now, I'm told that I have arthritis in my neck, back, hips, and knees. Also, some blown out discs in my lower back. I don't work any more due to the pain, and I am trying for disability for the third time. My husband tries to keep up with the bills, but it's a losing battle. Now, not only do we have all of my med. bills, but, we have med. bills from him. He was off of work for 5 months as he had to have part of his lung removed.
I fight with depression all of the time and it seems more so now, because I feel so useless not being able to work and help with the finances.
Thank you all. What a loving family you all are!

missist responded:
" First, I want to thank those of you who have replied to my latest posts. Thank you for your prayers and support.
I'm fairly new to this sight, and I already can see how loving and supportive you all are."

Hi Mayville! Good morning! -- that is such a sweet thank you!

I think it is good for us all to see the difficulties and challenges in each others lives--there gets to be a sense of community and common struggle--and you know too-- I think I am much less likely to give in to pity parties for myself after reading some of the even harder things other people are dealing with every day. God Bless & I will stick your hubby on my prayer list too. Mary

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful