Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
To Everyone
mayville posted:
First, I want to thank those of you who have replied to my latest posts. Thank you for your prayers and support.
I'm fairly new to this sight, and I already can see how loving and supportive you all are. I check on this as much if not more so than fb!
Just a little more about me, I'm 53 and have been suffering with fibro for about the last 25 years. Since that time, I've been in a car wreck and now my neck is fused in 3 places 'cuz of that. Now, I'm told that I have arthritis in my neck, back, hips, and knees. Also, some blown out discs in my lower back. I don't work any more due to the pain, and I am trying for disability for the third time. My husband tries to keep up with the bills, but it's a losing battle. Now, not only do we have all of my med. bills, but, we have med. bills from him. He was off of work for 5 months as he had to have part of his lung removed.
I fight with depression all of the time and it seems more so now, because I feel so useless not being able to work and help with the finances.
Thank you all. What a loving family you all are!

missist responded:
" First, I want to thank those of you who have replied to my latest posts. Thank you for your prayers and support.
I'm fairly new to this sight, and I already can see how loving and supportive you all are."

Hi Mayville! Good morning! -- that is such a sweet thank you!

I think it is good for us all to see the difficulties and challenges in each others lives--there gets to be a sense of community and common struggle--and you know too-- I think I am much less likely to give in to pity parties for myself after reading some of the even harder things other people are dealing with every day. God Bless & I will stick your hubby on my prayer list too. Mary

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
369 of 396 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.