Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Are there no recent posts?
nononsenselady posted:
I am so glad there are recent posts! Thanks so much. I just need to learn how to use this site. Thanks so much!

dollbug responded:
Hello....it is actually really user friendly....once you have gotten use to it....there are some of us who have been here for a long time....and then there are others who stop in and post when they care to. I do not think there are any days when at least a few of us post something.

I hope you will post when you can, ask questions, make comments and or suggestions....2 heads are better than one....is the old saying.....so we, FMers, put all of our heads together here and share what we can with others....in hopes that something will indeed help you face the wrath of the dragon a bit better every day.

Be sure and check out the info under *tips* and *resources* and be sure and review the *member toolbox*....where I am sure you will find some good *tools* that just might help you cope better.

Vitamin D....speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked....which is important to a lot of people these days....do your own research about it....you might be quite surprised at what you can learn....I know I was.

Take care and good luck.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

missist responded:
Not sure I could explain it, LOL...but stick around and you will get the knack.

Every morning Mimi or someone starts a 'good morning post' which is super nice, you can read what's going on with others and tell about your life too.

Find that one first--and then just look for titles that interest you.

Welcome!!
Mary

xperky responded:
Look at "home" instead of "discussions" on the upper left list.
With Compassion,
Margaret

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.