Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
update
JulesP posted:
Thanks for the support everyone. Last night when my daughter tried to run away I was so sad just about at my breaking point and my therapist happened to be returning my phone call. It was a lucky break for me. She heard me at my worst and today her coworker who is a psychiatrist called me and wants to see me tomorrow. A few weeks ago he wasn't excepting any new patients but the urgency and concern in his voice made me know he cares. That was good news.
My daughter who is mildly retarded got a job one day a week for 2 hrs. So I pray things are going to be getting better. I want to just be a happy family again. My husband is taking me out for our anniversary tomorrow. He held me and said how much he loves me. Thank God for him. Thanks for all the prayer guys...they are being said right back at you all.

missist responded:
Hi Julie.. always nice to hear of some nice things happening.

I'm glad you'll be getting a little medical help there and for your gal's job.

Especially nice about anniversary date. Perhaps your hubby can be a little more patient and you guys can pray and seek some solutions.

Be blessed!
Mary

JulesP replied to missist's response:
Yes we do pray from time to time but I pray constantly. Thank you! I'll let ya know how things go.

1wareaglefan responded:
Jules, I'm so sorry you're going through such a difficult time. Family stress can be the most challenging of all, I believe. I've certainly been there. It certainly doesn't help the fibro, does it?

I will keep you in my prayers.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

fibroinsd responded:
hugs to you...so sorry things are so stressful right now...I hope things get better quickly...so happy you are getting some help from the doc...hang in there...cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.