Skip to content
Thursday *****June 6, 2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where it is damp and overcast this morning. My furbabies woke up around 3 this morning and it was raining hard outside. They do not like the noise when there is bad weather here and they refuse to be in their room by themselves. Sassy is the one who does all of the barking but I know that CoCo actually wakes her up to do this. I still do not know why CoCo does not bark much. (he only barks ever now and then and it is mostly outside at another dog). Perhaps he thinks female dogs are suppose to do the talking. (lol).

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope that today will be a good day for us all with little to no pain. (I wish)....
I do not think that is going to happen here though....not with the weather that NC is expected to have in the next few days or so....

DH has been on vacation this week and we had hoped to get some outside work done. Well....we were able to work one day....and a bit on another day and then the rain set in....we elected not to plan a vacation this year since there is still too much going on with court dates and not knowing when and IF something is going to happen....the most recent *issue* was this week....when my daughter got a notice from the bond company wanting to collect *payment* on her DH bond....interesting thing is that they have 2 attorneys and both were in court on the court dates which were scheduled. I do think the right hand does NOT know what the left hand is doing. Just one more thing to add to what has happened so far. WOW....what's next? I am afraid to even think about it.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find the right combination of tools which will help you cope better. This does take a trial and error process so hang in there and learn all you can about what others have found to help them....remember though that we are all different and what works for one may or may not work for another.

Vitamin D....I found another link yesterday on Vitamin D that I shared....I hope everyone will check it out. On occasion I will run across links which offer more information about just how important Vitamin D is.

Interesting about the woman in Florida who won the BIG lottery....84 years old....what a blessing for this woman. I can not even imagine but I do hope she lives to enjoy her fortune.

That's all. Remember to pace, pace and pace even more and send NC some sunshine if you have any to spare.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Hi all... Been awhile since I checked in... I may be missing a few "n"s... My computer doesn't like typing them and if I miss the correction I miss it lol... ...

I have been dizzy getting better here... fall after fall... exercising and resting... Trying to get somewhere I wasn't day before... lol...

I started to write a update here and decided to copy and paste it to another message... that way those who don't find me that interesting aren't forced to read it lol... Guess you could just skip it but then if you are like me you would feel guilty lol... So those of you interested look for my update... Here I will just say hello... lol...

Hello... lol...

Talk to you all soon... take care... love Jan/Dakota

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Thursday MiMi, Jan all all that will follow. I do hope your day is going well and that your are fibro issue and pain free today. I know it ' just ain't always possible' but hope it holds true for you.

It's over cast with a drop of rain, now and then, here today. Not cold, but dreary and gray. I have to venture out between rain drops this afternoon to have my ear rechecked. Know that the infection hasn't cleared and most likely will have to go bad onto meds and ear drops. UGH.

I got a call from my heart doctor's office a bit ago. My #s were high, again, just a bit higher than last June's but enough that I can't talk them outta trying me on statins again. Last June I got out of them by saying diet, please? Well it didn't fly this time around and I'm gonna have to give it another go. but honestly, I don't do well on them. I'm one the many who gets legs problems while on them. I go back in 8 weeks for another set of labs and I hope I can still say I'm using the statins and I'm doing okay on um. Not thinking this is gonna fly for me tho.

MiMI, sorry you and DH set aside your vacation time to stay in town because of this "JERK" ex cop's court procedings. I really don't like this guy. Each time you post about the stuff he's putting your DD thru my blood just boils and wish more than anything they find him out and make him pay legal monies spent back to your DD and her DH. AND that his jerk gets some jail time.

Angelswife, hope this post finds you doing well... busy out of doors and enjoying being in the garden.

Jan, glad to see your post. Always nice to see you and see how your coming along. Wish you didn't have so much on you plate to deal with. Always wishing you better days.

Cory, read last night's post and 50 60's nice up turn. Is there hope summer may find your neck of the woods? I'd be moving south too if I had a heating bill for June. I know my uncle in Fairbanks, Alaska is gonna have one. Poor uncle

Mary, the reason I see so many doctors is because for years I was sent to them by my PCP. I was sent off to stomach doctors, eye doctors, ear doctors, bone doctors, GYN doctors, lung, heart.. the list runs on. For me I got top of the line care just as if it were a PCP, but not.

Seems my medical issues needed someone in that field to take this or that on. After a few years of this it seemed I only went to the PCP for colds and flu shots. Now I have a great PCP and this guy is wonderful for me. He is now longer my middle man.. He only sends me to others if it's so bad he can't handle it. So I finally have one guy and the others just kinda watch me and suggest what I might need to my PCP. Example I had a GYN issue last week, talked it over with my PCP. He gave me something that I needed.. I then called the GYN, talked to them and am going in on the 24TH for an office visit that will take care of the problem I've been having. My system wouldn't work for everyone, but for years it did work for me.

Not a lot to post about today. Feel good, except for the ear.. Have a 2 o'clock apppointment with my PCP and maybe I'll leave early and get my nails done. Over due, but they always are. Seems, like most of us with fibro, I think of ME last.

Okay will close this here sending well wishes out to all. Have a great day. Gentle hugs, Linda R

fibroinsd responded:
Crumb...I came here looking for the Friday check-in and I then remembered it was only Thursday !! shoot..looks like I will have to go to work again tomorrow..I have been getting extra hours this week...which as we know..can be good and bad all at the same time....just two extra hours a day..but man..does that cut into my time..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

missist replied to fibroinsd's response:
LOL Cece, that is the best post yet.

totally fibro.

I'm having company here starting at 6am sat for the next week, possibly longer.. so, been cleaning & cleaning, and tomorrow I'm cleaning.

that's all she wrote.
Mary

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.