Skip to content
My Daughter Sounds So HAPPY
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
ABOUT MY VISIT... it makes me so want to be there already... lol... I keep reminding her she isn't dealing with the same mother... I think I have to prove it to her... l hate to think he is blindsided... But when I left her things were so different...

need coffee brb... mmm smells and tastes so good...

"MMM... Coffee... nectar of the Gods... I love coffee... MMM... coffee"...

Lol... My DH use to chant that to me... I so miss it... I have to chant it myself sometimes lol... You were the kind receivers today lol... My daughter usually is but it is too early for her lol...

I can't wait for my vacation... Have so much to do before it... I have decided today I make the list and I start on it tomorrow... In a weeks time I should be ready... I already have some things set aside... So some is done... but not organized lol... I am an organizer... lol... Everything in it's place... lol... And when I arrive I know where everything is to a "T"... lol...

I need to go to Walmart next weekend and get small presents for the grandbabies... 5 in all... And then the rest of my daughter's birthday present if I can... Or I will send for it... my daughter has it all picked out... I might get it next month after my trip is over... I have bought her a few to suffice.;.

Almost time for the alarm to go off... I beat it by a hour again... Actually almost 2... But The birds were singing so perfectly and the sunrize so beautiful... Made up for the lack of sleep... There is an hour before my son gets up and readies himself for work... this coffee better stop tasting so good.. I will have to make another pot lol...

You should have see the sunrise... It came over the next house like a peach in the sky... All golden and yellow orange... With tinges of light blues around it... Like it was in a bowl of light blue juice... Then the sky started turning bluer and the peach turned to white brightness...It is like a glaring ball now trying to out shine my eyes through the shade my son put up... almost working... lol... but not quite... my eyes are still protected... like overgrown sunglasses lol...

The birds are busy eating some bread I threw out to them... My son's dog is lying here hungrily watching them... My dog went back to bed... She is lazy in the morning... lol...

I do believe I am running out of things to say... lol... I need to write to a friend of mine who has stomach cancer... She lives in town here ... we never met yet... but she is a wonderful person... and talk often...
So you all take care and have a wonderful day... Hope you are doing well... Thank God I am not doing too awful bad yet...

love... Jan/dakota

BetteK responded:
How busy you are! That's great!

Ever notice how when you get up really early you accomplish so much in your quiet house? Mornings are so full of fresh hope and joy. Especially this time of year when we're (most of us) not getting up in the dark.

Have a wonderful vacation. You earned it.

Bette

tmari responded:
That was really a beautiful post! I am going to set my alarm on Tuesday (my day off) and sit outside and watch the sun come up. I haven't done that in years and until your post I had forgotten what a pleasure it was. Thank you

Wolfsong452 responded:
so glad you enjoyed this!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
371 of 398 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.