Skip to content
I could not even BELIEVE it*****Did you see this?
dollbug posted:
Hello FMily....MiMi in NC....as I was watching ABC news tonight the last few seconds were about a woman who invented a wheelchair which goes in water....No joke....they told her the idea was impossible but she found a way to get it made and she is able to go in the ocean with it.

She said when she became wheelchair bound, it was like people no longer *see* her....that she was invisible to the world....I think all of us can actually *relate* to this feeling.

Anyway....the wheelchair worked and her plan was a success.

I guess as they say....anything is possible.

Hope everyone had a good day....it was hot, hot, hot in NC today and the bad weather is on its way again. I hope it will not last though....but it could be a bit cooler.

Hope everyone can get some good rest tonight.

Nice picture Cory. I am assuming this is of you? I guess I just imagined you being a bit older. I probably have children older than you are.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

dollbug responded:
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/womans-inspiring-life-underwater-19386734

In case you missed this.....I found it on ABC News....

Click on the link. AMAZING****
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
197 of 214 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.