Skip to content
My Community Profile******New members and old members too****
dollbug posted:
This is a FYI Reminder****MiMi in NC again today.

*MY COMMUNITY PROFILE SECTION*

I just wanted to add this today....as I noticed a lot of our members have NOT filled out their *profile*.

You can find this to the left of this page under the BLUE *Home*...and right above Staying Informed....this is a *space* for members to add whatever they care others to know and read about you.

You can also read other members by clicking on their user name.

I know that this site is a HUGE place to take an adventure....all sorts of communities and discussions and information on I guess about *any medical condition that you can think of*....which is a good thing.

I hope that perhaps this helps those of you who did not even realize that the *my community profile* was there for everyone to use, if you can to. It is also interesting to read other members profiles to learn more about them as well.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.