Skip to content
Monday, Monday *****6/17/2013*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where the thunderstorms and rain have returned. Yes....we are going to get hit again today and tomorrow off and on for at least a couple of days....possibly more. This seems to be a way of life. I am glad that it is not worse.

I do hope everyone had a good week-end. I know that we did here. My GD and one GS had fun on Sunday. It was funny that she is going to stay until Tuesday. Once she gets here she does NOT want to go home. My older son is out of town for a couple of days....but that did not matter, she still wanted to spend time with my DD and her cousin.

Summer will be arriving on Friday and I guess the temps will be increasing. I thought that warmer weather but be a good change but Hot weather does not help me at all. It seems like coping with the wrath of the dragon is a vicious cycle and at times nothing really helps regardless of what I do.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that each of you will soon find a good combination of tools that will help you cope better. Learning what others do to cope just might also help you as well.

Vitamin D....be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked....which is important to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

That's all folks. Have a good day and I hope the sunshine will make an appearance again soon.

Remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Monday morning MiMi and all. I do hope that your yesterday was a good one. I also hope the guys here on the board had a great Father's Day.

As for weather it's over cast and will be raining, like where MiMi is, for the next day or so. I do so hate having rainy days after such a long, cold and bleak winter. But the rain will move on, it won't be cold so I guess there's a bright, sigh, to it.

DH had a very nice Father's Day. Got nice gifts from the girls and GC. Had a get together @ DD's house and afterwards they took DH out to a really nice burger 'joint' called Smash Burgers. Sounds bad but the food was really good. GS picked it out so DH went along cause GS picked it. LOL
Also, our DD in Norbert, NC called so the little one, 7, could sing a Happy Father's Day she wrote. Cute. ( Her dad is the Marine Gunnery Sgt. ) All in all a very nice day.

Don't have a thing to do out side the home today. The little ones are due here tomorrow night for a five day stay and everything is ready. I will not be going to NC or SC this weekend as DD really wasn't happy about the road trip with the little ones while she was out of the country. I totally get that. But hate to miss out on beach time. Instead will have three grandson's here and one grand daughter. Busy, busy time but will be happy to have them. Seems now that visits are relegated to the summer time when the moms and dads want to get away.. that's okay cause I get that also. LOL

Not a lot to post about today so will close this here with wishes that everybody has a good day and one that does not include dealing with fibro issues or pain.
Gentle hugs, Linda R

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening once again. It was a colder day here in northern MN. We had a few am showers and I don't think it got over 55. Quite a change from the 80 we reached yesterday. It is supposed to warm up again by Wednesday.

We had our long work day today this week due to scheduling issues. It's kind of like ripping off a Band-Aid by doing this on a Monday. It was a good productive day and I was home by 4:45, but as usual it kicked my butt. Christine talked me into doing our long walk anyhow. I won't lie, it was miserable physically, but it was still good to get out.

The rest of the week should seem easy after today. I am more cautious after overdoing everything last week. I'm hoping as time goes on I get wiser.

Mimi, I'm glad the grandkids were able to have fun with you.

Linda R, I understand you weather woes, summer starts Friday? We will see.

I hope you all get your much needed rest. Take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
467 of 542 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.