Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The MOON was AMAZING....
booch007 posted:
It took my breath away last night! Most of the time I have fallen asleep on the couch and walk by our windows with little attention paid to the dark outside. But last night I PAID dearly for the projects I completed....I had to get up to add Valium tot he meds and put a hot pak to the neck, I couldn't lay down...hands were hurting as well.

So as I walked from kitchen to TV room the brightness of outside was pulling me to look. I have about 2 dozen landscape lights out and I thought maybe the new ones with the stronger sun may be doing this..LOL, well it was the clearest sky and biggest moon. Just beautiful.

Stood there for a few seconds taking it all in.

But then to the heating pad. Glad I did too, my DH is using it for his feet and he never shut it OFF! YIKES... Of course there was a denial this a.m., but it does have an auto shut (smart me). He doesn't know that.

I got the pool cover off the pool lookes great, I had to raise the water about 4 inches and then I went to re-start the filter. ..NOPE*, It wouldn't go, just the humm of the motor. I took a wrench and played with the inpeller but it wouldn't budge, I really don't think it will survive, DH is going to deal with it on Monday with a friend. I have had a pool in my life since I was a kid, so I know quite a bit....this looks grim .

So open, ladder in..deck swept...umbrella (new) open and I await the warm water to float in. .
Fountain in plugged in and a new one on it's way for the front yard for the serenity of sound...the hummingbird feeders are out and ready (first year) and need to have nectar changed every 2 days...(have to remeber) I bought a sprinkler for the gardens and did that yesterday.

I just feel off though. I have Yanni playing but the spiritual side of me is tilted right now, I have so much on my mind and in my world..can't seem to make quiet time. I used to have coffee with cinnamon on the deck in the a.m. and listen to my birds, can't tell you when I did that last.

I needed to help at the store yesterday, Graduations here in NY and we were the busiest since he opened again. A few mishaps and all I scould do was prep red peppers and sweep the floor and clean counters (a job really) but then I could feel it was enough as I did so much at home.

I returned and rested. But as I tried to lay in bed in the night, that is the truth telling, and I failed. Failed to pace right and did cross the line.
I also had on special flip flops with support but even my feet were in a mess last night.

Funny how we can do but later it shows itself and you pay. OK the dragon won yesterday in my pain departmenr, but I won in the projects done! = EVEN .

Ok, have a better day today all...get out and get UP, do something for you and something that distracts you away from this mess we are in.
NancyB
(Typed without a spell check as I will lose the post ability if I go back
. So I look like I can't spell or talk right )

dollbug responded:
Hello Nana B....OMG....I can not even believe that you do all that you do...no wonder you hurt...you need to learn to SLOW down before the dragon takes over. I am glad that you were able to open up your pool...still do not know how you do such. I guess it is just what you get use to doing perhaps. I know that I use to do all sorts of things but today....I can NOT do half of what I would like to do. My mind *thinks* about it but my body says *NO*. No energy for any sort of projects that I would love to accomplish. It is a battle between the mind and the body...and sometimes I just wonder who both of them belong to.

I missed the moon last night. Actually I *forgot* to look. I guess this was *fibro fog* rearing it ugly head at me again.

I had bought some faucet O-rings this past week and my DH came in looking for them. OMG...where in the world did I put them? I had no clue. There are days when I wonder what in the world is going on with me. I use to be able to do many things and now I can not even keep up with the little things in life. Oh, I finally did find them but DH had moved on to something else. Funny, how this works.

I hope you can rest today and I hope that you will get everything in order for your pool to enjoy. I wish I could just have the energy to enjoy swimming...You know...that takes a lot of energy to do.

They just said that perhaps the moon can be *viewed again tonight*...well...maybe I will see it afterall...IF I remember.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

booch007 replied to dollbug's response:
Mimi,
Many times it is " the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak..."

I try to beat our dragon each day and I will not give up. I can feel the line approaching and that is the turning point to stop or push the envelope. I did too much yesterday and it really just hit me 30 minutes before bed. Hand pain, shoulders buring and then when I laid down the throat tension and spasm to swallow. SO up I went in 10minutes as no position worked. Got a 5mg Valium and the hot pad that is for shoulders and neck....perfect. 15minutes later in a better place and returned to bed.

Slept the whole night , but the a.m. was rough, so today NO projects! I will iron the unifiorms for the week and do paper work for Urology. Policy and Procedure manual has to be formatted and I brought it all home. That is sitting still stuff. I can do that.

Beautiful out and the birds are busy...I will take time out to look at nature.
Yesterday while trying to fight with the motor I heard sticks breaking in the woods....turned to see a female deer standing by me watching....she turned and walked back into the woods afetr i saw her. (Hmm I wonder who that was?) If it was my Dad's spirit he coulda stayed and helped me with the motor issues!! He was so good with motors...

OK, a day s waiting to be used..........off the seize it!

Hugs to all, Nancy B

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.