Skip to content
Ukuleles O/T *Musical talents*?
dollbug posted:
Hello.....O/T means this is Off Topic.....has nothing to do with FM.

MiMi in NC.....so I have a question for anyone who cares to answer. Does anyone here play the Ukulele? If so, how long did it take you to learn and how hard was it? Did you learn on your own or did someone teach you to play.

OK....so if the answer is NO.....then do you or have you learned how to play anything musical? I think being good at anything is a GOD given talent. I have always wanted to play the piano....took lessons for years when I was younger. I played by ear....never really learned how to read the notes. Lost interest in it.

So....I will be anxious to read any replies to this.

Have a good Sunday.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
Mimi..no musical talent here..when I was in high school, I lived in Hawaii...and my parents bought me a ukulele, but I never learned to play it..typical of my parents to buy me the instrument, but no lessons on how to play it..I still have it..guess I should get some lessons..

I took piano lessons several times..but with all the moving we did...never had any consistency..all excuses I know..plus,..my eyesight is so bad...reading the music was hard after awhile..getting into those upper and lower ranges..I couldn't tell if it was for a note between the lines or on the lines..so yea..again I should take responsibility for not continuing ..but I think it just isn't my thing..but yea..I would love to be able to play. We have a piano now, that my son got, but left at home when he went away to college. The piano tuner keeps calling to tune the piano..but I can't see paying to tune it, when no one plays it..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.