Skip to content
Rain, rain, go away!
Bette_K posted:
Two weeks ago, I was worried because we hadn't had any rain while everyone around us had been getting showers and more showers.

Well, it's been raining at least some for the past week and a half with rain forcasted for every day this week too. Be careful what you pray for.

It would be great if some of this would go to the far west and douse those fires. I think the whole eastern seaboard could do with a break for a few days.

But the darn humidity is killing us. It's overcast and muggy all the time. It was cooler on Sunday, but the humidity made it feel like it was oppressively hot anyway.

Hope you are all in your own personal comfort zones. We're trying to enjoy our time with our younger son home, but the weather has been so enervating that I'm sure he's disappointed in the few things we've done together so far.

Hopefully, the next few days will work out better for all of us.

Bette

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.