Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday ****7/2/2013****Holiday week****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where we are in our 10 day of getting showers....with more on the way. We have more water now than normal....so I guess there will be no shortage of water this year. It is odd just how some places get a lot and others get none. And it is also hot and muggy again.

l kept my GS yesterday for a while....he still takes naps in the afternoon or he is a little ill pill. I think he gets up early as well. He is just like his dad and needs his rest in order to function. Children need a lot of rest just to keep their energy level up.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for all of us with little to no pain.

So much going on around the country...prayers and thoughts go out to the families of the firefighters who lost their lives. 19 families who lost a husband, son, brother, father and so many of them were so very young.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find the *right combination of tools* that will help you cope better. Learn all you can about the wrath of the dragon, aka FM....as the more you know the better you can and will cope.

Vitamin D....and Vitamin B is important to a lot of people these days. I am so very thankful that I found a resolution to my back pain....It returns IF I forget to take my P5P but as soon as I take it, I again get relief. I am still not quite sure just how all of this works though but I am indeed so very thankful that I tried it. For anyone who suffers from chronic low back pain (and especially those who have Morton's toe and carpel tunnel problems) I would give it a try. P5P is found in vitamin stores for about $10 and for me it was sure worth it.

No plans for celebrating the 4th here. I am sure we will go to the parade unless it rains. I think it is going to be in the 90's....so very hot.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Tuesday to all. I hope my post finds each of you enjoying the day and are in a happy place where you don't have fibro issues or pain going on. I hope each of you are doing well and that there is little to no stress going on. Stress is such a trigger for fibro issues.

As for temps here it's going to be in the 80's/ 90's today. It's over cast cause it's gonna rain. Last year we were suffering under 105 degrees so I should be grateful for the change. Sadly, it will rain today and rain is being called for way into next weekend. I am assuming that means the fireworks shows will be rained out on the 4TH.

I've got a slow day going on. I do have a yearly appointment with my stomach doctor later this afternoon but may cancel it out as I don't feel like doing the drive up for it since it's so dreary looking out there. I'd rather stay in.

Okay, will close this here with gentle hugs to all, Linda R

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Happy Tuesday to all!

I had a very busy day at work. I had to do a lot of walking. My feet feel like I have concrete blocks attached to them. I am trying hard to get things caught up before the holiday. I am only taking Thursday off. I was going to take Friday off too, but I found out I have our yearly training next week. So I will be away from my job all week. I hate to see the mess I will have when I come back to the office. So I decided to work Friday so I could get as much of next weeks things done as I could.

It is going to rain all day on the 4th. So we do not have plans. I was hoping to grill out some porkchops for my brother and I. Looks like I may have to bake them now. I do have a watermelon that I looking forward to cutting into! If we get as much rain as they predict, I may get to go for a boat ride! We live on dirt roads that flood easily.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July. May the sunshine for all the parades and the skies stay clear for the fireworks! Soft hugs to all.

Debbie Lewis
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

franr responded:
Hi Mimi
The weather has been humid and drizzly on Cape Cod. I want to say thank you Mimi for all the wonderful and thoughtful information you provide us with each day.You never miss a day.I know everyone here on this wed site appreciate all you do. Love and Hugs. Fran

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
179 of 196 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.