Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Geez more percription info
booch007 posted:
It is an hour trying to post here...my wireless is in chaos!!!

OK this is a national assistance advocacy program. It works with perscription assistance programs of each drug company and simplifies your shopping around for the meds. They do it for you.
NO FEE for their help. It takes 8 weeks after forms are filled out and in with each company to get started with the help.....BUT the light is on at the end of the tunnel you are in.

I am hoping my buddy there doesn't go crazy when so many of this forum call her to ask for help. We all can use a break now. They offer many different avenues to help you. You have insurance and take generics that you can afford....but your BRAND name is killing you...they help with that. Just call and see what they can do for you.

In my heart I hope tishelps all the Fmily here that are struggling. I only found this program 3-4 months ago and never thought to share it until the point came up for help......

Hugs to all. Nancy B

fibroinsd responded:
awesome...I hope it helps..I am sure a lot of people need this kind of information..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.