Skip to content
Sunday, Sunday *****7/7/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC....where is was supposed to be clear for a while....someone lied. I am keeping tabs on a grand dog and was up early this morning to let her out....it was drizzling rain then. I think there is so much going on with the weather that even those who are in charge are confused about it as well. So I think it has now rained for 15 (?) days....or close....and more rain showers will be headed our way for the next week. OMG...I can not even believe the weather.

I am sure there is sunshine in other corners of the world though....just not here for any length of time. Off and on we do see the sun and then the clouds take over. At least the showers has allowed it to be a bit cooler, for now anyway.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope that today will be a good day for us all.

My younger son and his family are on a camping trip. I hope the weather has been better for them than it has here. I would hate to have a 3 year old in the woods with it raining and not able to venture out. He has so much energy as it is.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM.
It does take time and effort though to find the right combination of tools which might make a difference....so hang in here and learn all you can about what others have found that helps them. Remember though....there is no magic pill or sorts...which works for us all. We are all difference and what works for one may or may not work for another.

Vitamin D....so important for a lot of people these days. Be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it....have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

missist responded:
Good morning Mimi and all Fmilly..

We are having a rare bit of sun in one corner of the sky-- Hubby is out trying to get the lawn mowed before he goes back to NC for the next couple weeks. As Mimi said-- rain every day, and more rain to come.

I woke up so tired, went back to bed--I can do that with him home as I don't have to worry about dogs. I feel as if all my muscles are stiff right now and joints even more so. Hands & feet swelling the past couple days. Definite flare going on of probably OA & Fibro together. They're good buddies that way.

My youngest son is planning to move up to Wisconsin in the next few days. I hope he comes by today to say good bye to his dad. Maybe we should see if we can take him out for lunch or dinner, I'll mention it to 'the old man' when he is done cutting the lawn.

We're going to miss him. He is Dad's right hand man all the time. Our two older boys live way across the country and we see them once a year if lucky. Our daughter and her family are only 15 min away though, so that is nice.

I've been taking my night pills at dinner time instead of at bedtime and I think I have gotten rid of the heart burn that I was afraid would progress--I fear not being able to use NSAIDS, so far I still have a couple of them I can stomach and I hope it stays that way.

Well my garden seems to love the wet weather, all my plants are doing really well getting bigger and I have not really given them much at all in the way of tending. God's been watering for me.

Hope you all have been having a nice holiday weekend!

I heard something about vitamin B-1 ? at higher doses possibly giving fibro/and chronic fatigue people more energy? Gonna see if I can find out more about that. I looked for B-1 yesterday but didn't find it. So we shall see... Anything that helps is good.

Be Blessed!
Mary

fibroinsd responded:
Good afternoon..

Interesting thing...I had to be at mom and dads a bit more this weekend..the aid had off Thurs/Friday.. and anyway..I got mom to go outside and take a swim in their pool ..and then just go out and read in the sun...and amazingly..she was eating so much better..yesterday..ate her whole lunch..and then this morning ate her whole omelet..that is unusual for her..She usually has a hard time eating ...

anyway..had a nice breakfast...and then church. We started going to the late service, which is pretty empty..aside from a few old folks..but so much easier to get in and out of..

Mary..I hope things go well for your son in Wisconsin. My sister lived up there for awhile and they loved it..I know how you will miss your son though. My oldest moved to Seattle (we are in California)..and he was the one that would do all the little helpful things around here...and was just such a pleasure to have around. I do miss him, but I am sooo very happy that he loves it up there..loves his job, loves the city..loves everything about it..Well, he hasn't been through a winter yet..but I think he will do fine...

hope you all get dried off...it has been sunny here, and they are calling for hot weather this week..surely it will move east soon !

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
467 of 542 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.