Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thursday ****7/11/2013****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...and it is cloudy this morning with showers expected off and on today and tomorrow as well. We did get a break in our area for a couple of days, although some areas did get some. Odd weather no doubt. My GD called her dad last night around 6 pm and asked if she could be picked up today....(her normal time is supposed to be on Friday)....so I think she gets to arrive today. Funny just how things have worked out with all of this. It is like my daughter says though...she is one of us. I think this is why she is so comfortable staying with us...she fits right into our family. She also has her 2 cousins that she enjoys playing with. When they all get together and are together for a while, they do fuss...but I think this is normal for all children anyway.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all. I do hope some of you are having nice sunshine to enjoy, not too hot or too cool....just right....if indeed there is such a thing.

Funny as I thought I could do some pressure washing cleaning outside. DH put the pressure washer together and cleaned a small portion yesterday. Told me that there is no way that I can
even hold onto the spray. He says it has too much force with it. Anyway at least he is going to wash the deck and hopefully will get to the fence areas which need to be cleaned as well. We have some places where it looks like mold is trying to grow....perhaps due to all of the rain that we have had or it just might be a buildup from years of use.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. It does take time to find the *right combination of tools* which will make a difference for you. So keep on keeping on....until you find what works for you.

Vitamin D and Vitamin Bs....who would have thought these 2 would have made such a difference in pain levels....well....I know it sure has improved my pain levels. I have been quite surprised at the P5P which has settled my lower back pain. I am reminded though IF I do forgot to take it as well. So I remind everyone that if you have not gotten your levels checked....then you just might want to do so as soon as you can.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more. This is a good thing for all of us FMers to put into place.
Your body just might thank you for doing so.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
Wow..what a quiet day..for me..getting through a bunch of paperwork..really a pain..little things..like get a copy of something..sounds easy enough..but I had to go to website..find a certain number..couldn't find it..called a company to find the number..went back..put in the number..got it to work..tried to make a copy of the page..couldn't get the printer to work..shut everything down..try the computer upstairs..couldn't get that to work..go back downstairs..reput in the info..finally get it to work..and then on to the next thing I had to figure out..that was the kind of day it was...

finally went off to get some exercise..now home to relax..

I got my neck worked on by physical therapy yesterday..but it still is pretty stiff..so frustrating..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

missist replied to fibroinsd's response:
Hi mimi & Cece..

Mimi we have been getting even worse rain storms this week, today was incredible--so much water so fast.

I've seen some slimy build up on our decks and all that too. holes in the ground under the down spots. crazy.

Cece--hope your neck calms down. Mine does that too-- and massage just doesn't last for me, or cihro.

I had a bit to work on for my shop today, got that done,
quiet this evening.

and tired.
God bless!
Mary

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
460 of 535 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.