Skip to content
Air conditioning affecting fibro
franr posted:
Good Morning Everyone
Hope you are having a painfree summer.The heat and humidity do not seem to help. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing stiffness and aches and pains from being in air conditioning too long.It is so humid here in the Boston area we have it going non stop.And I wake up stiff and in pain.What is the alternative. Hugs Fran

An_252696 responded:
You bring up an interesting point for me today.

This morning I woke with some of the worst hip and knee pain that I've had in a while.

We had some pleasant weather last week with warm days and cool nights and I had the house open. Yesterday the weather started to heat up and I turned the AC on. It's going to be hot and humid for a good apart of this coming week.

I wonder now if the pain today is from the changing conditions outside or inside my house.

Not sure there is an alternative to having the AC on. I turned it on because I have even more sleep problems than I normally do when it's too hot and humid.

Hoping your aches and pain go away!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.