Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hump Day *****7/17/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where it is going to be another hot and muggy day....at least it is dry but the temps are almost unbearable for me. It seems like there is nothing that is good for us. Too damp, too hot, too cold, too dry....along with other issues to deal with as well. I am still having major issues with my eyes. I have tried not taking the allergy medicines and can not get off of them. My eyes continue to give me fits when I do not take it. I have never had so many problems with allergies before. They are so bad that I can not even read a book. I checked out a book 3 weeks ago, one that I wanted to read and I have not been able to read it. I think I read about 1/3 of it. I guess I will return it and try again some other time.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all, with little to no pain.

Cory, I guess summer has finally arrived in your part of the country. I hope it does not get too hot and muggy for you.

Has anyone heard from angelwife? I hope things are going ok for her.

I tend to think about those who are normally here every day and then they just *disappear*. I can only hope that things are going well with them and they are out and about or perhaps just too busy to post. I hope each of you are getting along ok.

So much going on around the country. So much for people to deal with.....and not much that they can do about any of it.

I have found out the hard way just how people can get *caught up in the system, through no fault of their own*....my daughter is still being harassed in one way or another. She has another court date at the end of this month. They have paid *mega bucks* to the attorney and so far not much has been done to end what is going on....at least she is no longer having to turn herself into for something she has not done. We live in a very evil and wicked world.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. This site has been slow for a while. We have lots of good info here though so please check out the info under *tips* and *resources* and be sure and review the *member toolbox*....it does take time and effort to find the *right combination of tools* that might help you cope better....we all have to learn just how to *dance with the dragon, instead of draggin the dragon, as Nana B says. This has become our way of life.....learning how to pace, pace and pace even more.

Vitamin D.....Vitamin B's. Be sure and speak to your doctor about getting these checked.....I do know that low Vitamin D caused more pain for me and once I was able to get my level back to where it should have been all along....I could indeed *feel a difference*. Do your own research and read about just how important vitamins can be for us. I have also just recently found that some people can NOT process some vitamins....Vitamin B 6 is one. I had no idea though that this could cause lower back pain. But I do know that taking P5P has improved my lower back pain and I am so very thankful for this. Up until I tried this I was unable to find anything that would help this ugly nagging pain. I had to use my heating pad several times a day to get any relief at all.

It is important that we, FMers, explore any and all options for what may or may not make a difference.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
Happy Hump day back at you..

Well...my car is in being worked on..nothing major..but I am sure the bill will still add up.. I do need some new tires.. We are planning a trip to see my MIL and SIL so need to make sure the car can make it..I am just under 200,000 miles..it has been a good car..got to keep it going..just like me !

Well...I am thinking of Lou..hope things with her dad are going better..I have had so many problems with places with my dad. After his surgeries seems like they always had him over-medicated and "suddenly" he would be completely out of it..and they would be asking me if he was still "with'-it"..and I would say "Yes..get him off the meds and he will be fine.and I was right..

I did call the one place my sister looked at for my parents..The guy really gave me a hard time about not getting them in there...They really did not want to go there..so now..onward to finding out a place they will go if necessary, but I don't have time to deal with that now...There isn't a lot of choice around here..and it is so expensive..A lot of the places won't take my mom because of the memory issues..

Mimi..I do see Angelswife on fb..She is ok..just the usual stuff..hopefully she will check in here soon..

It is a warm day around here..hope you all are enjoying some decent weather..seems like things are either...too hot or too cold or too wet..

Oh yes...Mimi..I am so sorry that this court thing seems to go on forever..I hope and pray your daughter gets the courts to tell this person to leave her alone..ugh..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.