Skip to content
Monday, Monday *****7/22/2013*****Royal Baby Soon*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC and I think a cool front is headed our way. It is about time and I hope it stays a few days since NC needs a break. Some places yesterday got lots of rain....actually it flooded in some places where it rained so much. I saw only a small amount though in my area. It is odd just how the weather can vary sometimes. Makes me wonder just how this happens.

I had a good week-end....actually did too much on Sunday-which is our family day. It is good to have everyone here though. Missed seeing my GD this week-end. She will be around next week-end though, if all goes well with this.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope we all will have a good day today....I was hoping the royal baby would be born tomorrow...which is my DH's birthday...but it looks like it will probably be today. I think it is time for some good news. So much going on around our country these days. I have to wonder if it is really not much difference but that we, the public, is just more informed now that we have the internet and so much modern day technology. Sometimes, I think we have TOO much.
We get the good, the bad and the ugly now 24/7 for anyone who cares to keep up with it.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process for all of us to figure out what will help us cope better. What works for one may or may not work for another. Each of us must decide what works best for us....and these *tools* can vary from person to person.

Be sure and check out the info here under *tips* and *resources* and review the *member toolbox* as well. You will find some good things to try that just might make a difference each and every day.

That's all folks.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

missist responded:
Hi Mimi & All Fmily!

Mimi-- I so agree about the news. TOO much. I am one who has always been interested and keeps up, but sometimes I take a break and try to just ignore it. Its not good for my anxiety level, and there is usually just about nothing I can do about any of it other than pray.

I had a very nice weekend, Hubby was home and my daughter's family visited and we all did fishing off our newly refurbished dock. Hubby did not get our boat ready to use yet. It is running fine but he is re-doing the interior as it is a very old boat & the wood inside was pretty rotten. So he's putting in a new floor and new seating. Since it is still not ready to put in the water he took it back to NC with him so he can keep working on it at night until he comes here again.

I'm finding I have less physical problems if I keep mobile more. I think someone here mentioned if it is hurting get up and do more. I think that has helped some. I notice most of my symptoms more in the evening when I'm sitting.

When I get feeling well I still get tempted to just drop most of my RXs--but I think I forget that those and the vitamins etc are a good part of WHY I am feeling better.

Anyhow I am busy with my etsy shop again and also busy in my home and doing a bit more babysitting too. All that helps.

It does seem if you don't use it you lose it--and it sure doesn't take as long to lose it as it does to try to get 'it' back. LOL.

Hope you all have a great day!
Mary
http://pokeberrypatch.blogger.com

katmandulou responded:
Happy Monday!

The temps here in southeastern Mass have come way down, it's 79? with 65% humidity now and we might have t-storms later. I was with my Mom when they blew through Saturday and the temp plunged to the 70s. The rain was so heavy I couldn't see across the street!

Friday, Dad was moved to a rehab place - the first nursing home my Mom was in. He's doing ok, with PT every day, but his brain hasn't cleared yet. Give him time, I know, but I want him healthy and back home.

I too have found that the more I move the better I feel. I'm still proudly maintaining my 35# weight loss, and DH is doing the same. Since his exercise is mostly swimming and bicycling, he was asked to join his company's bicycling team to raise money for a Boston cancer hospital. There is a minimum amount to raise, and I'm teaching him how to ask. I'm sure he'll raise more than the minimum, and the ride is in two weeks.

Work has kept me busy, and my plan for today is to clean up my office, which has become a dump. When I don't know what to do with something, I've been dumping it in here! LOL

Have the best day you can possibly have!
Lou

mnjeepguy responded:
Not my day today. I replied to yesterday's post a second time and it as wiped out, I had a long post today and closed the wrong window and erased it myself. I will keep it short and sweet.

Mimi, thanks for the reply yesterday. I plan to keep the little one close as I have his two older children. I may have to speak my mind fully to him soon and accept whatever the outcome is.

Mary and Lou, I agree too with the moving. If I don't move a few minutes every half hr or so thing get grumpy fast. I get very stiff.

Lots on my mind but I'm doing alright today. Take care everyone.

Cory

missist replied to mnjeepguy's response:
Cory-- that happens to me too, I have to get up about every half hour when Im working and move around. I do stretches on and off all day long--but still get stiff. crazy.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.