Skip to content
Tuesday *****7/23/2013 *****Royal Prince
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....well the baby watch took over the news yesterday....and now the media waits to view this little new prince.
I am sure that this little one will have lots of attention in the future as the world watches him grow up.

MiMi in NC...where there is still chances of thunder storms the rest of this week...it missed my area yesterday. I know that I did not *miss* the showers at all. It has been really not though.

I kept my GS for a while yesterday. He was good but he normally is anyway. I can not believe that he will be in the first grade soon. Little ones grow up so fast. The younger one will soon be 4. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving now when we will welcome another little one. My DIL goes back today for another check up and I hope the news will be good. They are keeping close watch on this since the ultrasound indicated the baby had some sort of kidney issue which showed up.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better.

Vitamin D and Vitamin B....speak to your doctor about getting these checked. I am still quite surprised that the P5P solved my lower back pain. I also find it quite strange that not one doctor I went to even thought about suggesting that I try this. In fact, none of them had a clue what could be causing my pain.

We, FMers, must continue to keep on keeping on....until we find answers and solutions to our health issues. With the internet at our fingertips....we can do our own research which can be a good thing.

I do hope each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all, with little to no pain.

Stay cool and remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

missist responded:
Good Morning Mimi & All to follow..

Very pretty morning on the lake today. Hope everyone got to see the moon last night--so pretty in the dark reflected on the water here. And no clouds in the way! We've been drowned out this year, so much rain, but seems like the pattern is improving a little.

I am feeling somewhat sunnier myself--still have this and that problem--but I do feel more energy and better spirits since starting the B-1 500 mg 2x a day. Can't be 100% sure that is what perked me up--but that's what it is supposed to do according to a tiny study--and by golly, within a couple days that's what is happening--so seems like it is that.

I need to get some other B's I think.

I did have my B12 checked, but it was not low. I'm thinking though--there seems to be a lot of broken circuits in people with fibro--and some other chronic things. I was talking to a friend who has MS about this-- we think-- the higher doses of vitamins and thyroid meds etc make a difference because the normal doses aren't making it through our tangled up wires.

Could be...

She was telling me she noticed her thyroid med really perked her up--I take the same thing but at a much lower dose--and have not noticed it doing ANYthing for me. I should talk to dr about that in the future when I get blood work again.

What is funny is I get so excited about feeling 'normal' LOL.. I almost feel as if it is wrong, like 'getting high' or something. That's how much I don't usually feel normal.

So I guess there is a metabolic issue with fibro beyond the pain. A lot of my pain is also related to arthritis and deg. disc--but I think fibro amplifies all pain. It seems to also really screw up your brain - moods/thinking-- it is easier to deal with pain I think than the brain symptoms. So I am very excited to find a possible missing key there. I'm so grateful about it, as I don't just look for info I also pray for it.

Have a good day everyone!
Mary

katmandulou responded:
Good Morning!

Warm and rainy here, with scattered t-storms predicted. Flooding is a possibility, but not as devastating to everyone as the flooding in the mid-west.

Tonight will be our downtown association's annual Block Party. I hope the storms go away and we have a great night! A couple years ago, we watched as storms approached our area and fell apart before they got here, so we went on with the show. A storm cell moved into place,, and we were told that it would last 15-20 minutes, and asked everyone to go inside one of the businesses that were open. An hour later, the storm moved off. There's nothing we could have done to better predict that one!

Dad is doing pretty well in rehab. My sister broughgt her 2 yr old GD to see him, and he was walking down the hall with a walker, and putting weight on his 'bad' leg! GD was beside herself, "that's him; that's my Papa!" It was a good reunion, she really makes my Dad happy. He's making progress!

DH is preparing for his 85-mile bike ride on Aug 3, raising $$ for Dana Farber Cancer Center. He's got a collection site on his desk, at the local DQ, and has set up fund-raisers at Five Below, Uno's and DQ. My student is learning well.

Have the best day - no matter the weather - that you can possibly have!
Lou

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening everyone, it is 54 here tonight and it looks like highs in the upper 60s for us the rest of the week with nights down around 50-55. To think it was over 90 a week ago.

My aunt passed away the other night. It sounds as though she was sick for some time but she stopped talking to everyone. She did not want to be placed in a home. By the time she went in she passed in just 22 hours. I'm happy that she is now at peace.

I was very tired and irritable yesterday. I didn't even know why, must have been a case of the Monday's. Today was better. After work I cleared out all of my scrap metal and Jeep parts and gave it away. It's feels good to part with anything I don't use. Space is at a premium in my little house and yard.

I found some PT moves online for my wrist. That, the brace, and Penetrex all together are helping some. So far so good.

I hope you all have a good night. Take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.